Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to download windows server 2003 iso?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where to download windows server 2003 iso?

RurikoRuriko Member
edited April 2013 in Help

Anyone have a direct link to windows server 2003 iso? I only found img file but I want the iso file

Comments

• Have a usenet account? otherwise, thepiratebay etc.

• Microsoft? If you have a license they can provide you a method to download it from their site.

I sure hope your not asking for Warez here?

• RurikoRuriko Member
    edited April 2013

don't have a usenet account. Does microsoft not offer the direct link anymore?

• @superpilesos way to break the rules.

• Do you really have to ask this?

• Technet

• @ShardHost said: Technet

Or MSDN.

• When partnering with Microsoft you should have access to their download center.

• IntcsIntcs Member

@Ruriko said: Anyone have a direct link to windows server 2003 iso? I only found img file but I want the iso file

If you found an img file, then here you go. Just get one of the many tools available for Windows to create "virtual disc drives", PowerISO works great. Then mount the .img file to the virtual drive, then take an image of the disc in virtual drive, and choose to save it as an .iso image.
    If you'd like there might be some software that converts between image formats directly, I haven't tried that though.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

I tried to download the Windows Server 2003 ISO the other day from the Microsoft SPLA site and it is no longer available.

• SPSP Member

It has been EOL'd I believe, along with Windows XP. Depending on what ISO you are looking for, you are most likely going to find it on a torrent site. Look for a retail rip (i.e. one that doesn't have the activation stuff stripped out), and it should work for you. Unless you are looking for something to match a Dell OEM license, in that case I say good luck.

• You still can download from the technet account.

• @Sperryman said: It has been EOL'd I believe, along with Windows XP.

This. No longer supported.

• i am able to find 2003 datacenter edition at ms. with a few extra searches you can find other versions too i suppose

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=11276

• i suppose MSDN still got them

• I think I have a DVD somewhere. Idk where though.

• @peppr thanks for the link!

This discussion has been closed.