Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

US VPS (or cloud) with Residential IP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

US VPS (or cloud) with Residential IP

You know where i can buy VPS (or cloud) with the Residential IP ? I read all "lowEndTalk".... I'm looking for such service more than a one week... Please help ! how can i get Residential IP?

Comments

• You get a friend and ask if you can set it up on their residential IP?

I think all other ways would be unsavory or illegal, feel free to provide counterexamples though. I know almost every ISP I've come across differentiates.

• You can't. No residential ISP sells VPS servers with their residential IP assignment, and selling services on a consumer broadband connection is technically illegal.

Especially not for $7 a month.

If your looking for a VPN for Netflix, it isn't going to happen. Even if you do find a regular providers whose IPs still work, Netflix has been very quick to block IPs anytime they feel they are not an actual local consumer.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • Well, yes, it is really hard to find residential IP in US, and providers wouldn't risk their business because of you I believe

• Look for Raspberry Pi residential hosting in US you may have shared IP for VPN. I know people are doing this way. However you will look at bigger cost than $7
    However this is illegal in Terms of Netflix so I don't recommend it as they have strict rules even jail i some causes but you probably hear it already..