Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xen VPS Setup
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Xen VPS Setup

Hello Folks,

I have with me:

1.32GB Dedicated Machine(3x120GBSSD) + 5IP Address -OVH
2. 4GB Cloud VPS-Linode
3. Solus Enterprise License

Im planning to create 4 Virtual Machines with 8GB Dedicated RAM & 2x30GB-SSD-RAID0.

My plan is to install Master on Linode and Slave on OVH.Let me know if any other better solution. My requirement is highest performance and speed.

I d also like to know setting up RAID0 on the VM.

Comments

• AshleyUkAshleyUk Member
    edited October 2016

@nithins said:
    Hello Folks,

I have with me:

1.32GB Dedicated Machine(3x120GBSSD) + 5IP Address -OVH
    2. 4GB Cloud VPS-Linode
    3. Solus Enterprise License

Im planning to create 4 Virtual Machines with 8GB Dedicated RAM & 2x30GB-SSD-RAID0.

My plan is to install Master on Linode and Slave on OVH.Let me know if any other better solution. My requirement is highest performance and speed.

I d also like to know setting up RAID0 on the VM.

RAID0.. Nope
    RAID0 across 3 disks...Nope

Thanked by 1maoyipeng
  • Failed loading /etc/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so: /etc/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so: undefined symbol: execute

Site error: the file /usr/local/solusvm/tmp/.install/master requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.5.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.[]#

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Is that a statement or a question?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@nithins said:
    Failed loading /etc/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so: /etc/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so: undefined symbol: execute

Site error: the file /usr/local/solusvm/tmp/.install/master requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.5.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.[]#

Simply install the ionCube PHP Loader - the answer to your question.

• Do you really need 4GB for solus master? Seems like a waste to me.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

We are always, and I really mean it, always willing to help. But if you have reading skills, and a little bit of google - you will do it just fine.

We can't give you valid ideas if we do not know what they will be used for.

I mean, we do not even suggest RAID0, unless it is data that is not required. RAID0 == single HD fails, all fail.

Dunno what else to say tbh.