Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hudson Valley Host - 50% off all unmanaged VPS plans
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Hudson Valley Host - 50% off all unmanaged VPS plans

ErnieErnie Member, Provider
edited April 2013 in Offers

Hudson Valley Host is having a huge spring VPS sale:

We are offering 50% off ALL unmanaged VPS accounts.

Coupon Code: unmanaged50off

We are also offering a special LEB offer:

25GB Hardware RAID 10 Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth
100MBPS Port
512MB Guaranteed RAM
1024MB Burst RAM
1IP
1 Core
OpenVZ
Only $4.95
This plan can be found here: https://billing.hudsonvalleyhost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=283

Our other VPS plans can be found here: http://www.hudsonvalleyhost.com/vps.php

If you have any questions feel free to contact our sales department.

Thanks everyone!

Ernie :)

DediPath - Pure SSD VPS | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers | Colocation
Los Angeles | New Jersey | Jacksonville | Las Vegas | Dallas | Atlanta | Denver | DDoS Protection

Comments

• ErnieErnie Member, Provider

We also have one more very special offer available:

2048MB Ram
    80GB Diskspace
    2.0TB Bandwidth
    100Mbps Port
    1xIPv4 Address
    SolusVM/OpenVZ
    Unmanaged

$25/6 Months
    https://billing.hudsonvalleyhost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=284

Los Angeles | New Jersey | Jacksonville | Las Vegas | Dallas | Atlanta | Denver | DDoS Protection

• Start using your service since December 2010. Good service Ernie :)

Happy to be alive and kicking!

• NekkiNekki Member

Sick offer @Ernie ! How long is the $25/6 month offer available for?

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

Until we run out of stock. We don't have a huge amount available, somewhere around 100 orders. We don't want to overload of course.

• Gotta say, other than the 2GB plan, your regular prices aren't rather, ahem, competitive.

You could keep reading this on a site infamous for its ties to (ahem) one particular organization, or you could check out vpsBoard, which has no such ties and tolerates no bullshit. Your choice.

Well, we aren't part of the race to the bottom. We also have a true 24/7 support staff -- something quite unique in this market. And by true, I mean a 6 man team, 3 shifts, 2 guys a shift. Not a 1 man show who is "by his computer 24/7".

• @Ernie:

No Ubuntu 12.04 available?

• NekkiNekki Member

@DStrout HVH are quality, I'd have no hesitation running production stuff from their plans. Support is always very professional and they know what they're doing, that's clear.

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• sorry for my questions, but where are located?

Nothing for the moment

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited April 2013

@dedicados As per order form Dallas, New York, Los Angeles and Lithuania, however @Ernie should confirm if the promo/offer is applicable to all locations.

• I'm glad you have such good support, but I've had excellent support from the likes of RamNode, a one-man show with much better prices. However, it seems you have a fair number of clients that like you guys a lot, so you must be doing something right. my budget being what it is, though, your service is not for me.

You could keep reading this on a site infamous for its ties to (ahem) one particular organization, or you could check out vpsBoard, which has no such ties and tolerates no bullshit. Your choice.

• NekkiNekki Member

@peppr said: As per order form Dallas, New York, Los Angeles and Lithuania, however @Ernie should confirm if the promo/offer is applicable to all locations.

I don't see Lithuania on the order forms - just NY, Chicago and Dallas.

• Nick_ANick_A Top Provider

@DStrout said: I'm glad you have such good support, but I've had excellent support from the likes of RamNode, a one-man show with much better prices.

Two-man :)

RamNode: High Performance Cloud VPS
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - DDoS Protection