Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PowerPanel, anyone heard of it?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PowerPanel, anyone heard of it?

https://powerpanel.io/

Came across this just now, looks interesting. New and I haven't tested it, but since there are people here always looking fot WHMCS alternatives...

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanked by 1RIYAD

Comments

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

never heard of it before . Check the site atm . The pricing seems like whmcs !

• MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited October 2016

Saw its pricing page, instantly closed.

Thanked by 1WHT
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

CTRL + F didn't found the word: Premium it must be good.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Looks interesting, they seems to have most bases covered, if they got a solusvm/virtualizor module and literally just a couple of others then changed the price structure to the same as WHMCS currently (pre 2017 update), WHMCS might have a sort of competitor.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • Did said about this already :)

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1638446/

Made by OpenProvider.nl

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2016

250 users/clients per server and dropping to 100 at their PRO plan, the way to oversell the server resources, according to their price plans:

https://powerpanel.io/pricing/

• @MissFortune said:

At least they charge per client WITH a minimum of an active service. YOU HEAR THAT WHMCS? CUSTOMERS ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE ACTIVE.

• more expensive than whmcs...

• @doghouch said:

@MissFortune said:

At least they charge per client WITH a minimum of an active service. YOU HEAR THAT WHMCS? CUSTOMERS ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE ACTIVE.

Wasn't that was the same with WHMCS? I thought the problem was freebies given away to clients that were "active" would count as a service even though the hosts were not making anything from it, which the same would apply here I guess..

• @iKeyZ said:

@doghouch said:

@MissFortune said:

Wasn't that was the same with WHMCS? I thought the problem was freebies given away to clients that were "active" would count as a service even though the hosts were not making anything from it, which the same would apply here I guess..

I'm pretty sure they charge for any client that exists (will check and re-edit)

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Its SaaS.

• Not even self hosted? I am dissapoint...

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Raymii said:
    Not even self hosted? I am dissapoint...

No. And no one mentioned it before. Incredible hehe. I'd signup if it was self-hosted.

• Sounds corny. like PowerRangerPanel :p. First thing I thought of.

Thanked by 2MikePT GCat
  • It's mighty morphing billing time?!?