Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inviting LEB Offers - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inviting LEB Offers

124»

Comments

• @imok said:

@mikho said:
    I vote: close this thread and remove it from the announcements.

It would save me one scroll on the phone ;)

+1000

Only a fraction of it

• @WSS said:
    Can we start getting rid of providers who never chat or offer anything on LET, other than to spam their shit and then go away for a weeks at a time? If I didn't see new typos, I'd assume it was automated.

I mean, HostGliders, FernGullyGraphics, et al.. why are they here?

Add YourLastHost to the list. The pleb spams the same crap while posting randomly without reading requirements.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • Colo crossing is pure criminal

• Pure grimminal

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Linkhost said:
    Pure grimminal

I think you won't last long here.

• @Linkhost said:
    Pure grimminal

*smooth criminal like michael jackson...thanks for the kind words!!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

We've made many submissions to LEB but have never even received a response. I think LEB is reserved for promoting CC services or a fraternity that requires rushing and hazing, I'm too old for that.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • @oneilonline said:
    We've made many submissions to LEB but have never even received a response. I think LEB is reserved for promoting CC services or a fraternity that requires rushing and hazing, I'm too old for that.

What's your ticket numbers? I honestly don't care who get's posted, just so long as the rules are followed and the deals are good. If you've been ignored in the last 6 months or so, it was me ignoring you and it's because your offer sucked or you didn't submit the offer according to the guidelines. There's no conspiracy. Too much else to do to give a shit.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@mzelasko said: Too much else to do to give a shit.

Words to live by.

Talking + years. Our requests followed the rules to the T. Copy, pasted, formatted. Clearly I'm not the only one who thought these things, so yeah I posted in agreement, reiterating previous sentiment, that it hasn't changed.

@MasonR said:

@mzelasko said: Too much else to do to give a shit.

Words to live by.

Agreed. When you put the time and effort to make a quality post, then to never get a response, even to be told it was rejected or why it was rejected, shows one doesn't give a shit, no professionalism. That attitude can go both ways. It's a choice. No qualms here. Again, I'm too old for that shit.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@oneilonline said:
    Again, I'm too old for that shit.

Don’t steal my thunder....

@mikho said: Don’t steal my thunder....

I'm your lightning....

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

@oneilonline said:

@mikho said: Don’t steal my thunder....

I'm your lightning....

You always come first?

@mikho When lightening and thunder are right on top of each other, you're really close!

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@mzelasko said:

@oneilonline said:

What's your ticket numbers? I honestly don't care who get's posted, just so long as the rules are followed and the deals are good. If you've been ignored in the last 6 months or so, it was me ignoring you and it's because your offer sucked or you didn't submit the offer according to the guidelines. There's no conspiracy. Too much else to do to give a shit.

Way to go, valuing members here. I won't even bother sending one then.

Thanked by 4Rhys hawc ucxo FHR
  • RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2018

@Clouvider said:

@mzelasko said:

@oneilonline said:

Way to go, valuing members here. I won't even bother sending one then.

I mean they're supporting snipped huge spam op so I'm not suprised in the slightest.

Thanked by 1FHR