Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many people managed to snap to Hostodo 512MB RAM KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How many people managed to snap to Hostodo 512MB RAM KVM

qq7119qq7119 Member
edited October 2016 in Providers

live in a communist country~ lol

@Hassan

Very stable business and good sellers,Even the optimization of IP in Asia is cost effective

Soon it sold out it is sold out

Thanked by 1lisinge

Comments

• yorkyork Member
    edited October 2016

You get what you pay for.Higher quality=Higher price.
    You could check the price of AOIP at tragicservers.com as reference.That's real CT/CU direct routes come-and-go.

Thanked by 2GCat tragic
  • miaumiau Member
    edited October 2016

@york said:
    You could check the price of AOIP at tragicservers.com as reference.That's real CT/CU direct routes come-and-go.

I think the real issue is they are charging extra for "Asia optimized" IPs.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited October 2016

• Asia-Optimize can mean many things and does not only apply to CT/CU only as Asia is big.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited October 2016

"Asian optimized IP" can mean a lot of different things

AS36678 AS4134 and AS6461

• Asain optimised is a joke, non-China Asain countries dont need the optimise.
    And the optimise doesnt work so well for China.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • @qq7119, in the Hostodo's last offer, they only offered $15 for a 512MB RAM KVM VPS with an ordinary IP, they intended to sell Asian Optimized IP for $12 USD, now you guys caught their carelessness and accuse the Hostodo marketing fraud, I think that s shame on you.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

york said: You get what you pay for.Higher quality=Higher price.

It's the provider's responsibility not to advertise what they can't provide, regardless of the price.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited October 2016

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited October 2016

"Asian optimized IP" can mean a lot of different things

• sorry,,, i couldn't stop myself of saying

don't get angry

:=)

it was just a misunderstanding!

• "Asian optimized IP" can mean a lot of different things like "cloud" to different people. As the network guy at this one company I worked at so eloquently put it "its not my fault they live in a communist country"

• yorkyork Member
    edited October 2016

@qq7119 said:

@miau said:

@york said:

I think the real issue is they are charging extra for "Asia optimized" IPs.

Yes, Asian optimization ip Not get , This is not fraud?

I mean that nobody has defined any AOIP standard.Normally there should be many zayo.com hops in the traceroute,and now as you could see there is only one hop of zayo.com.Maybe that's the AOIP of Hostodo indeed.hahaha.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited October 2016

joepie91 said: It's the provider's responsibility not to advertise what they can't provide, regardless of the price.

The provider is providing what they were given: AO IPs are allocated out of quadranet's asian optimised separate netblocks. I get lower latency to them from VN and TW at least, compared to the standard offering. Other providers at quadranet with the same AO/non-AO route the same way for me too.

The bigger question is whether an authoritarian country's oversold monopoly out of a foreigner's control means that they're intentionally misleading...

Also the OP does not quite have the best reputation of being a good customer...

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@qq7119

Hi,

Please open a ticket and PM me your ticket ID so I can take a look.

Regards,
    Hassan

• Out of Stock, can not buy anything

• quadranet change their route from time to time ,they use an "intelligent" routing platform.