Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Improved KVM Plans From BlueVM ~ 256 MB for $2.50 -- 1 GB for $5.99!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Improved KVM Plans From BlueVM ~ 256 MB for $2.50 -- 1 GB for $5.99!

BlueVMBlueVM Member
edited April 2013 in Offers

We felt that it was time a provider stepped up and made their KVM offers match their OpenVZ on RAM and pricing. BlueVM is pleased to announce our new KVM plans with improved RAM, disk I/O and network.

KVM1 - Buffalo, NY - $2.50 /Mo.
256 MB of RAM
1 CPU (@2.0 Ghz)
1 IP Address
10 GB of Storage
500 GB of Bandwidth
Click Here to Order

KVM2 - Buffalo, NY - $5.00 /Mo.
512 MB of RAM
2 CPU (@2.0 Ghz)
1 IP Address
20 GB of Storage
1 TB of Bandwidth
Click Here to Order

KVM3 - Buffalo, NY - LIMITED TIME SPECIAL PRICE: $5.99 /Mo!
1024 MB of RAM
3 CPU (@2.0 Ghz)
1 IP Address
30 GB of Storage
2 TB of Bandwidth
Click Here to Order

Quick FAQ:
Q: I have an existing KVM VPS with you can I upgrade to these new specs/price?
A: Absolutely, just submit a ticket and we'll make the nessisary changes.

Q: You recently migrated my VPS to your new hardware, but it hasn't come back yet... how can I solve this?
A: More than likely your VPS just needs to be reconfigured, email [email protected] and cc [email protected] and we will assist you in this process.

Q: Do you offer X iso?
A: We offer over 50 different ISOs, if it isn't on the list we can add it for you.

Q: Is the $5.99 special for life?
A: Yes, the price will remain the same for the life of your VPS.

Q: What is your hardware comprised of?
A: Dual E5-2620s with 128 GB of RAM, 4 x 2 TB in hardware RAID10 with 2 x 120 GB SSDs for cache.

Q: Can I order more disk?
A: Yes you can, at $0.50 per 5 GB, simply submit a ticket and it will be added to your account.

Q: What locations do you offer and are there any plans for expansion?
A: We currently only offer KVM plans in Buffalo, NY. We will be setting up servers for KVM in each of our 6 locations over the next few months. Atlanta and Texas should be the first locations to have our new hardware and that should be setup around the 30th of this month.

Comments

• hope to see other locations soon then i might try one

• Been a pretty long-time customer of BlueVM and they're pretty solid. Great to see these new plans up!

• You guys are wesome!

• @HalfEatenPie , @AstroProfundis - Thanks, we're by no means perfect... but we try :)

• Hope to see it in Los Angeles or San Jose soon

• Really great offers! I may get one in the future (one that's not in ColoCrossing).

• Do you allow video encoding?
    Do you have a windows template?
    Can I get an ip test?

• @Ruriko - In order:
    Yes
    Yes, provide your own license.
    Sure: s2.kvm.ny.bluevm.com

• so that means the California KVM VPS that I had ordered will be transfered to Buffalo, NY ?

11 days ago ,I got one mail about "KVM Upgrade Announcement",but nothing about these.

http://64.79.107.40:5353

pls help

@BlueVM said: We currently only offer KVM plans in Buffalo, NY.

• @ynzheng - More than likely your VPS just needs to be reconfigured, email [email protected] and cc [email protected] and we will assist you in this process.

• why not email your customer for this issue cos you told us "we will make every effort to make this migration as painless as possible."

if your customer didnot view your this topic ,we will no chance to know "the VPS just needs to be reconfigured, email [email protected] and cc [email protected]"

@BlueVM said: More than likely your VPS just needs to be reconfigured, email [email protected] and cc [email protected] and we will assist you in this process.

• JyleeJylee Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

I ordered a $9.95/yr ovz but it has been down for two weeks....

• @ynzheng - We emailed our clients about the migration one week before and as we started, we also updated our twitter about our progress. If your VPS is down it's a good idea to contact us as we may have no idea that it's down until we're alerted to it.

@Jylee - Do you have a ticket #? or have you submitted a ticket?

• JyleeJylee Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

@BlueVM
    I heard that you were moving your server so I didnot submit a ticket.

It is hard for me to visit bluevm.com with China Union. I am going to sendyou a PM about my account Email.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@Jylee

I don't see any down OVZ nodes. And we aren't moving any OVZ nodes.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

I find it interesting how the Atlanta KVM boxes were supposed to be migrated to New York, but seem to have been severely delayed. Aside from the completely vague emails that were dispatched in relation to the migration, the only information former Atlanta customers have to go by are new sales postings. I know people that have submitted tickets to "reconfigure" their boxes, however, the ticket(s) appear to be falling on deaf ears. Fast forward five days, and you have people who are still without service. This seems like an excellent time to create a new sales posting to accept more clients! What a "painless" migration process, wouldn't you say @BlueVM?

PS:

• @mattewvz - Do you have a ticket number? I'll gladly take a look right now.

• What hardware does your KVM run on?

• rchurch - Dual E5-2620 with 128 GB of RAM, 4 x 2 TB in HW RAID10, 120 GB SSD Cache.