Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS (License Included)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS (License Included)

I need something similar to BuyVM except with stock. Maximum $10 budget per month, needs to be reliable and preferably near france.

Comments

• theqkashtheqkash Member
    edited October 2016

Domin43 said: I need something similar to BuyVM except with stock. Maximum $10 budget per month, needs to be reliable and preferably near france.

https://webh.pl/windows-vps-ssd

Take a look at this. Servers are located in Lodz, Poland.

Base 1 month first VPS from that offer costs 14USD.

• When you're ordering for year there is 20% discount.

• When you want to order 2nd+ server on the same account there is additional 10% discount for first year (if you want to order 10th+ server - 20%)

• When you're there more than 1 year, there is additional 20% discount (2 years 25%, 3 years 30%).

All those discounts can work together.

There is also additional promo code WIN_START which give 40% discount for first payment of first service.

Thanked by 1Domin43
  • Just realized the E3 KVM are all out of stock!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Netxons said:
    Just realized the E3 KVM are all out of stock!

Yeah, there's a big huge drain on RAM on the market making it hard to get all these new nodes online :( Prices went up 30% in the past couple weeks.

Francisco

• Francisco said: Yeah, there's a big huge drain on RAM on the market making it hard to get all these new nodes online :( Prices went up 30% in the past couple weeks.

Yeah that's very unfortunate however I don't mind to paying more for the quality product like Slices. Considering moving some server from X to BuyVM LU when it's up!

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Domin43 said: I need something similar to BuyVM except with stock

Best price in EU for Win VPS :)

neuprime.de/registered_ajax_register4_vds.php

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Domin43 said:
    I need something similar to BuyVM except with stock. Maximum $10 budget per month, needs to be reliable and preferably near france.

https://dewlance.com/cheap-windows-vps - $10.99/mo but can provide $0.99 discount for lifetime.