Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone from DediStation ??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone from DediStation ??

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
edited October 2016 in Help

Hi,

Is there anyone from DediStation here ?? One of My VPS has been down from 21/09/16 (Might be before this date, I checked on this date & found it offline).

Then, on the same day, I opened a support ticket with them to know what happened actually. After 1 hour, "Khudher M" replied to the ticket:

Hello,.

We have had some major error on our node that is affecting 8 VPS's (including yours),
We are working hard to fix the issue!

Note :- if you do not want your data back, let us know, and we can create a new VPS for you, else, we will try to use a backup.

~ Thank you

After that I said if you can't give Me the VPS back, then refund Me. (24/09/16) - No Reply.

On the same ticket, I asked for any update. (26/09.16) - No Reply.

On the same ticket, I asked to provide me a new vps on some other node (10/11/16) - Still No Reply.

What's wrong with this guys ?? Should I chargeback / dispute in this regard ??

If then can't provide anything, they can AT LEAST reply to the ticket to let us know what happened. Didn't they bear any courtesy in their character ?? Pissed off !

Comments

• Edmund is DEADpooled!

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited October 2016

@Winne said:

That is just wrong! Here's the corrected version -

Thanked by 2Winne tmwc
  • Edmund has been replying to me. I'll let him know about this topic.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Ishaq said:
    Edmund has been replying to me. I'll let him know about this topic.

Please, also let him know that My Ticket ID is #2840. Thanks a lot :)

• My dedistation box is up, and has been since the last OVH outage.

• @swain said:
    My dedistation box is up, and has been since the last OVH outage.

same, oh, hi swain

• It's sad to see them go downhill this way. @linuxthefish is a great guy though.

• Edmund replied to my last ticket in 10 minutes so idk whats up?

what did you do?

• I am waiting for a reply from more thn a month now to my ticket #2881. Edmund isn't even replying on skype and @linuxthefish isn't replying here on LET i tried multiple times.

• It seems to me he is not replying only to you :-P

Thanked by 1Falzo

@Jarry said:
    It seems to me he is not replying only to you :-P
    @yusufg90 said:
    Edmund replied to my last ticket in 10 minutes so idk whats up?

what did you do?

After seeing your reply, I opened another ticket. 6 Hours passed already, still no reply. Seems that Yes, I'm the only person he's not replying to ! :/ :3

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Jarry said:
    It seems to me he is not replying only to you :-P
    @yusufg90 said:
    Edmund replied to my last ticket in 10 minutes so idk whats up?

what did you do?

After seeing your reply, I opened another ticket. 6 Hours passed already, still no reply. Seems that Yes, I'm the only person he's not replying to ! :/ :3

You are not alone i am also not getting reply to any of my ticket.

• I always think they are not friendly to their customers!
    I do not like the service providers

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@YIem said:
    I always think they are not friendly to their customers!
    I do not like the service providers

All service providers ???!!!

• I found one of my vps I have at dedistation down (do now know for how long, it is running just one of my backup dns so it is not a big problem anyway). I tried to restart it but ControlPanel can not get its status, can not start/stop it, can not open console.

I opened ticket, and the only reply I got is some auto-generated bullshit. Since then ~30 hours passed, my vps is still not running, and I got no reply to my ticket. Seems there is definitely something going on at dedistation (or they are punishing me for my previous comments)...

edited October 2016

I have talked with @linuxthefish here at LowEndTalk Message

@Jarry said:
    I found one of my vps I have at dedistation down (do now know for how long, it is running just one of my backup dns so it is not a big problem anyway). I tried to restart it but ControlPanel can not get its status, can not start/stop it, can not open console.

I opened ticket, and the only reply I got is some auto-generated bullshit. Since then ~30 hours passed, my vps is still not running, and I got no reply to my ticket. Seems there is definitely something going on at dedistation (or they are punishing me for my previous comments)...

Did you get any reply ?? They provisioned new VPS for me & again it went offline & now unavailable status. Clicking on "Boot" in SolusVM doesn't work either. No reply on ticket.

• LeeLee Veteran

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: No reply on ticket.

Move on...

• JarryJarry Member
    edited October 2016

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Did you get any reply ?? They provisioned new VPS for me & again it went offline & now unavailable status. Clicking on "Boot" in SolusVM doesn't work either. No reply on ticket.

Of course I got reply: "we are having some issue with one of our nodes and we are investigating it". There was some name, but it might be auto-generated bullshit as well.

That was ~3 days ago. No message since then, and VPS still not running. Seems to me another great hoster is heading to deadpool. VPS not running for more than week is bad even for LEB...

• Thought you guys might be interested in this: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=324880

• I choose to believe they are ok, but in the end if all things are about money, i will make a paypal claim, and this is it. I am still waiting my vps servers (2 of them) to be moved on another location..

• gtraxgtrax Member
    edited October 2016

I have VPS with dedistation as well. It took almost a month to get a reply and with the comment that the person who was assigned the ticket was on off days.

There was another problem that VPS went offline for no reason and I had to boot it again from the control panel. The problem is still there and there is no reply from Dedistation.

Any comments about this provider? I will keep giving updates here.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL did you get any response?

@Ishaq are you in touch with the provider?

@gtrax said:
    I have VPS with dedistation as well. It took almost a month to get a reply and with the comment that the person who was assigned the ticket was on off days.

There was another problem that VPS went offline for no reason and I had to boot it again from the control panel. The problem is still there and there is no reply from Dedistation.

I got reply of My Last Ticket 2 days after submitting. Have asked another issue last night, waiting for reply on that. They re-created my vps on a different node & added 1 yr validity as compensation. But, I'm getting packet loss.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@gtrax said:

I got reply of My Last Ticket 2 days after submitting. Have asked another issue last night, waiting for reply on that. They re-created my vps on a different node & added 1 yr validity as compensation. But, I'm getting packet loss.

Atleast you got a reply. I have not received any reply from 3 days. Let's see if I get any reply over the weekend or not.

• I ordered a VPS from them on Monday. Its network connectivity was so poor all it did was time out, no use at all. I opened a support ticket, it had not been replied to by Thursday. Opened a dispute with PayPal. Low and behold, this morning I had been refunded through PayPal and the server had been cancelled.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@barbarza what location?

• WebGuruWebGuru Member
    edited October 2016

I had 2 VPS with them.

One was auto suspended last month after renewal because of some random CPU load and after that i never got a reply from them it remained suspended and 1 month passed so i let it go instead of renewing (lost some of the data but i was tired of waiting for 1 reply from them).

Second VPS i let it expire 2 days ago because i am not in the mood to experience same support issue if i need them in future so i moved away. I don't expect a 24/7 support from a LEB but in this situation not 1 reply in more thn a month?

@linuxthefish i know it was LEB so i shouldn't be complaining most lowend deals are gamble but i expected at least a reply from your side. I am just disappointed by the support you provided otherwise i didn't even asked for a refund when my VPS remained suspended for whole month without any reply from your side.

• It's a deadpool, just give up, lol.