Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows server EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows server EU

OldkyOldky Member
edited October 2016 in Requests

Hello

I need 2 cheapest dedicated server with Windows 2008R2 or Windows 2012R2

At least:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5620
RAM: 32-64gb ram
HDD: 2-6tb sata III
Bandwidth: 20TB
PORT: 1 Gbps

Budget: 50 eu monthly

Thanked by 1bersy

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2016

More than half of the budget is the Windows license fee.

1Gb Dedicated Uplink is not possible at the price, unless to the ToR switch.

• @Clouvider said:
    half of the budget is the Windows license fee.

1Gb Dedicated Uplink is not possible at the price, unless to the ToR switch.

PORT: 1 Gbps

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

Going to be difficult due to the price of a Windows SPLA license. The rest of the hardware specs should be possible within that budget if you have good search. With that budget you should however not expect 1Gbps dedicated bandwidth - unmetered shared bandwidth is what you can expect with that budget. 1Gbp of bandwidth will cost a lot more than 50 euro. If network performance is important @ such low budget, I would go for a server with metered (guaranteed) bandwidth.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

If you are looking for something like 2 x E5620, you will need 2 x licenses.
    Anyway, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE with your budget.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • 70 eu my budget is max

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

I think you will still need to raise your budget as 70 euros for 2x servers with 2x Windows Licenses is still not possible.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

If that is your max then you need to compromise, maybe you will find a kiddy host that will put a cracked copy of Windows on for you, I usually find that super budget dedi's don't offer windows at all though.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

NDTN said: 2x servers

Wow. I completely missed OP needs two servers in that price.

In this case, Windows licenses alone are taking up all of the OP's budget.

Good luck.

• 70 eu for each server ;) And please save me for all noone-seriously answers. :)

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

If 70 euros/server then you have SYS https://www.soyoustart.com/us/essential-servers/ + $25/mo for Windows license