Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google Apps legacy (50 and 100 users) - buy in bulk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google Apps legacy (50 and 100 users) - buy in bulk

I need to buy Google Apps legacy accounts (50 and 100 users), I will buy in bulk, 10 accounts or more each time. Please send me a pm with your price.

Thanks!

Comments

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited October 2016

PM sent.

Thanked by 1lema
  • PM sent

• @TheKiller @al3xt Please PM me too ...

• PM to you @StevenGeorge

• DuoDuo Member

@TheKiller @al3xt Please PM me too ...

• Can anyone sell me 1 cheap (smallest possible) Google Apps legacy account, thanks.

• AppDevAppDev Member
    edited October 2016

10 users, $15. No longer available.

• @Duo and @ManofServer, PM sent.

• what is benefit of legacy account?

• @sonic said:
    what is benefit of legacy account?

Free G Suite for 10 accounts.

• Hi,

need 10 Accounts too , does someone have any legacy acc?

Regards

• I have but dont know how to change domain.

• Non-requested endorsement for al3xt, who successfully swapped a primary domain for a legacy account I owned.
    I was in no rush but he had swap completed within 10min of very modest PP pmt. He then communicated with me afterward to check GAPP to confirm everything was working with new primary domain.
    My only concern initially, was handing over Admin status but he has a LOT of earned cred here.

Thanked by 1al3xt
  • @Blazing said:
    Non-requested endorsement for al3xt, who successfully swapped a primary domain for a legacy account I owned.
    I was in no rush but he had swap completed within 10min of very modest PP pmt. He then communicated with me afterward to check GAPP to confirm everything was working with new primary domain.
    My only concern initially, was handing over Admin status but he has a LOT of earned cred here.

I can confirm too. @al3xt does a great job.

Thanked by 1al3xt
  • @Blazing said:
    Non-requested endorsement for al3xt, who successfully swapped a primary domain for a legacy account I owned.

Does that happened before Oct 6? Cuz the new ban applys afterward

• Yes, this swap occurred prior to Oct 6th.
    Has goog tweaked G-Suite settings to hinder/prevet swapping using the proprietary methods by al3xt and The Killer?
    If so, I'm mildly bummed. as I had another name I was considering for a swap.

• @Ryan22 said:
    I have but dont know how to change domain.

PM me, I will do it for a small fee.

Thanked by 1ninaprasetyo
  • PM me too if you need to change your legacy google apps primary domain or even add new secondary domain.

Thanked by 1ninaprasetyo
  • I need Two 10 and/or 50 user google apps legacy accounts .. Reasonably priced please.

• I'm looking for two accounts. If someone has them, i'd like to know prices for 10 domain and 50.

• Any body can teach me how to do this? I followed some tutorial on the web but does not work

• @wwwho said:
    Any body can teach me how to do this? I followed some tutorial on the web but does not work

It's just a matter of paying enough.

• I will pay 20 dollars bitcoin

@deadbeef said:

@wwwho said:
    Any body can teach me how to do this? I followed some tutorial on the web but does not work

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited January 2017

@wwwho said:
    I will pay 20 dollars bitcoin

@deadbeef said:

@wwwho said:

PM @miziki to see if he's interested. Edit: I meant @al3xt

• @deadbeef said:

@wwwho said:

@deadbeef said:

@wwwho said:

@deadbeef, i think i somehow stepped on your doggy tail.. didn't i?
    @jarland, or other moderator see this, please ban miziki, he is basically spamming every thread.

• and oh, my offers still stand.

200 users account - ONLY $89 (Normal price: $140)
    100 users account - ONLY $69 (Normal price: $99)

only accounts, domain swap to your primary will be an extra $10, still cheaper anywhere else with these number of users account.

• @al3xt said:

@deadbeef said:

@wwwho said:

@deadbeef said:

@wwwho said:

Don't know what you mean. You're the one providing such services, so I tagged you. You found that offensive?

• @deadbeef said:

@al3xt said:

@deadbeef said:

@wwwho said:

@deadbeef said:

@wwwho said:

Don't know what you mean. You're the one providing such services, so I tagged you. You found that offensive?

maybe @deadbeef, maybe im just overly sensitive.. lol!

• adamlukadamluk Member
    edited January 2017

For those looking to swap primary domains on legacy there's a guy on Fiverr doing it - 10USD
    Edit: Just realised that a few people in thread have offered this so will PM them before going to Fiverr again!

• PM me to buy 10, 50, 100 users.