Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WIRESIX - ONLY 99 ? What happened???
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WIRESIX - ONLY 99 ? What happened???

darknessendsdarknessends Member
edited April 2013 in General

Hello,

I guess that coupon has stopped, I really wanted to take one of that.
Anyone has anything else on dedis?

RyanD @ Do you have more offers ??

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

It expired 31st March - @RyanD

• Any more good offers ?? on dedis ???

• ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Must have sold out!

• Ryan only had limited stock, they said that they should have another good promotion soon.

• Use Discount Code: SAVE20

That's what they have

• If its out of stock then why can they still use the save20 coupon? And still order it normally?

• I mean, they have a lot less stock now.

• Was referring to chriscm's post

• RyanDRyanD Member

We still have about 60 of these systems available. Stock on certain configurations may be delayed, we have everything available in Atlanta with limited availability in LA and Chicago.

London should be available in the next 3 weeks.

• JacobJacob Member

@RyanD London...?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2013

@Jacob said: @RyanD London...?

Forth times the charm 'eh Jacob?

Word of advice, wiresix doesn't care for flood mongering clients. VPSLatch once had their billing there and was getting a gig or two of UDP and got a 24 hour null.

Not a single bit of hate towards Ryan for this, he runs a very lean and bitchin' setup. I had an IRC leaf as well as a dual core AMD for datorrents hosted with him way back when.

Francisco

• JacobJacob Member
    edited April 2013

@Francisco I'm not sure why you directed this my way, we already have plans to expand into another UK Facility, on the same network as COV, LEB/LET VPSes represent around 1/5 of our total income now.

@Jacob said: @Francisco I'm not sure why you directed this my way, we already have plans to expand into another UK Facility, on the same network as COV, LEB/LET VPSes represent around 1/5 of our total income now.

You got thrown from burst as well as the company after that. You closed down the one just recent and given you're bringing in multi gig floods i'm pretty sure they aren't going to welcome you back with open arms >_>

Francisco

• JacobJacob Member
    edited April 2013

Again, your "knowledge" is incorrect, we haven't closed anything down. We're moving more servers in this month so unless you're trying to play the cool guy here taking craps on other providers, I don't see why it's any concern of yours.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited April 2013

@Jack @Francisco didn't refer to a specific service, but in general, so you've got my answer.

@Jacob said: play the cool guy here taking craps on other providers,

Oh suddenly that's not cool when it's you in the mud. Let me dig up that burstnet thread of yours.

Blah blah blah

Francisco

• @RyanD,
    Tried to use that coupon multiple times, I can't order that server. Can you please check ?

• Can you not read..the coupon is expired..

• He should remove it from his signature.

• RyanDRyanD Member

Signature updated, sorry guys I've been away and quite busy between moving the wife and 4 kids into a new home and our endless stream of meetings with engineers, bankers, and other people regarding our expansion at our 34 Peachtree location ;)

The only current coupon is "SAVE20" which is for $20 off.

@Jack

No, they won't be $99 in London, that would be impossible to make money on :) We'll announce a proper sale once they are live. (everyone loves customs!)

• goexodusgoexodus Member
    edited April 2013

Dive Dive Dive:

NY + LA: Dual L5520, 72GB, 2x1TB Disks, 10TB BW for 79.95:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1252658&highlight=L5520

no idea about them ...

• EpidriveEpidrive Member
    edited April 2013

@goexodus nice find. The upgrades are RIDICULOUS tho. But meh, theres no perfect host.

• NY + LA: Dual L5520, 72GB, 2x1TB Disks, 10TB BW for 79.95:

no idea about them ...

WHT
    2012 enotch ran away
    2011 Disappeared 7 days and here comes back of enotchnetworks
    2011 enotchnetworks down

LET
    2012 Welcome to the Deadpool, eNotchNetworks

Simple3x said "But meh, theres no perfect host."

that's definitely true for any host who advertises on hackforums :)

• EpidriveEpidrive Member
    edited April 2013

@DomainBop try not to be prejudice eh'? We're at every forums, why with the hf spotlight?

• @goexodus said: NY + LA: Dual L5520, 72GB, 2x1TB Disks, 10TB BW for 79.95:

no idea about them ...

DDR2 RAM

• goexodusgoexodus Member
    edited April 2013

DDR2 RAM

i guess that's the least of your problems with them but maybe worth considering.

• Good deal

• support123support123 Member
    edited April 2013

@vpsace Good luck with your journey to increase post counts to post in offers section @jhadley

• I ordered Dual L5520 with Wiresix 10 days ago but until now not recieve any email about server information from them. Is it normal with wiresix ?