Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Luxembourg VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Luxembourg VPS

I'm looking for a vps that is hosted in luxembourg and accepts btc as a payment. Are there any?

Comments

• VortexMagnusVortexMagnus Member
    edited October 2016

Wasn't Fran talking about Luxembourg? Not sure if they take btc though.

@Francisco

• BuyVM

• FoulFoul Member
    edited October 2016

@Francisco offers OpenVZ/KVM In luxembourg and takes Bitcoins :)

http://buyvm.net

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

That we do. Danke :)

We'll be putting our slices over there in November as well as an additional bandwidth provider.

Francisco

Thanked by 2yomero vimalware
  • @Francisco said:

We'll be putting our slices over there in November as well as an additional bandwidth provider.

Francisco
    @Francisco said:

Francisco

Looking at your slice plans, will they have the same prices and specs as the vegas ones?

@upperdowner said:
    Looking at your slice plans, will they have the same prices and specs as the vegas ones?

Sure will :) Same specs, currency, etc. By the time they go up in Luxembourg they'll be fair share unmetered as well.

I'm excited.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@upperdowner said:

Sure will :) Same specs, currency, etc. By the time they go up in Luxembourg they'll be fair share unmetered as well.

I'm excited.

Francisco

Guess I'll wait then, could you say when in Nov?

@upperdowner said:

@Francisco said:

@upperdowner said:

I'm excited.

Francisco

Guess I'll wait then, could you say when in Nov?

Towards the end. I need to go to the US east coast to prep our gear over there for our slices there too, so when I do that I'll assemble the gear for LU and ship it off.

Francisco

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Francisco said: I'm excited.

Francisco

YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES...oh wait, sorry, wrong context.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Only BuyVM came to my head and will definitely fire one Juicy Slice when launched.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @Francisco said:
    Same specs, currency, etc. By the time they go up in Luxembourg they'll be fair share unmetered as well.

I'm excited.

I move my addiction to Europe, minus OpenVZ, and you go ahead and void my logic in a flash. :D

My first personal vps was with BuyVM(2011), setting the bar high for customer expectations with all future providers.

I'm definitely in for a 1G quarter slice.

Thanked by 1Francisco

Glad to hear it :)

I'll get a post on here and maybe LEB if the queue isn't too deep when it's available.

Francisco