Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Client notifications and reports
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Client notifications and reports

martip07martip07 Member
edited April 2013 in General

Hi there ;)

Is there a script that can do the following:

• Multiuser.
  • Report template.
  • Allows staff members make a report with the ID 1, storage (history) it with the ID 1 while other staff members is making the report with the ID 2 and storage (history) it with the ID 2.
  • Make a report and send it to different clients and storage (history) those reports.
  • Client notification and storage (history) of those notifications.

By storage I mean save a history of all them in a database based in the ID or similar.

Thnaks :D

First of all sorry for my bad english.

Acutally I need a script for a staff, the members of that staff need to write reports based on a template, those report need to have an ID, also while they make a report the ID and final report need to be saved in a Database.

After the make the reports they have to send those reports to different clients. In this part the script need to notify when the clients got the report on their mail accounts. Also there is aneed of save the notifications in a Database.

Hope this time is more clear.

Comments

• What exactly is it that its supposed to do? confusing.

• @blergh_ said: What exactly is it that its supposed to do? confusing.

First of all sorry for my bad english.

Acutally I need a script for a staff, the members of that staff need to write reports based on a template, those report need to have an ID, also while they make a report the ID and final report need to be saved in a Database.

After the make the reports they have to send those reports to different clients. In this part the script need to notify when the clients got the report on their mail accounts. Also there is aneed of save the notifications in a Database.

Hope this time is more clear.