Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GalaxyHostPlus is down - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GalaxyHostPlus is down

2»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@ricardo said:
    Mind that time when moderators would not allow such blatant misrepresentation and off-topic nonsense... neither do I...

Indeed

@stasi said:

@MrGeneral said:
    Yeah epic stupid and unnecessary troll @stasi.

don't call me cupid, you lil burrito

I'm not Spanish. Who the fuck are you?

• Hi guys, Thank you for the feedback, we are working on improve we have improved our uptime and stability compare to our last year.

We currently working on new plans to improve stability for low usage is it for high usage as what we currently missing based on the feedback from our clients.

I have assigned one of our staff to monitor this node so far no errors found since 1pm today and we keep monitor for best stability if you don't trust this node let us know and we will migrate you to better node.

Also comments of @stasi are not cool to pretend to be our staff and make false statement of suspension. I hope you all guys have a good day.

Thanked by 1stasi
  • itenaitena Member
    edited October 2016

My problem was solved by @GalaxyHostPlus today at 1pm (21h downtime). I hope that it was an exception, and everything will be ok in the future.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

GalaxyHostPlus said: Also comments of @stasi are not cool to pretend to be our staff and make false statement of suspension.

Agreed.

Closing this thread to prevent further trolling.

This discussion has been closed.