Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seedroots Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seedroots Review

curtisgcurtisg Banned
edited April 2013 in Reviews

I've used seedroots two times now, one for seedbox a while ago(3 months back) and now for backups and vpn.
The first time I never requested seedroots to transfer the server into my Manager(as I didn't have a managerv3 account), this time I did. The server was setup within 1 hour and it was transferred to my account.

The support is very good, common grammar mistakes though. My first ticket got a reply within 5 minutes, the final ticket I had got a reply within 8 minutes, so its very well watched.

The server itself is Kimsufi server, I'll do another review for that later on, but Seedroots is a very good place, very fast and they're friendly people.

Comments

• ToadyusToadyus Member
    edited April 2013

yeah but you're probably over paying out the wazzoooo for that server.

• @Toadyus said: yeah but you're probably over paying out the wazzoooo for that server.

I'm paying about $7 more then getting it directly.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@curtisg said: I'm paying about $7 more then getting it directly.

And why?

• @Ishaq said: And why?

OVH/Kimsufi doesn't accept PayPal from Canadians.

• I also went with Seedroots when I wanted a Kimsufi at the time. OVH doesn't accept PayPal from United States citizens.

• how do they transfer to your account, i asked them(ovh) and they wanted signed papers sent them via mail...

• I'll help anyone not able to pay directly, just shoot me a PM.

• @Jeffrey said: OVH doesn't accept PayPal from United States citizens.

Which I'm none too happy about.

• kalamkalam Member
    edited April 2013

@Jeffrey said: OVH doesn't accept PayPal from United States citizens.

OVH.com now allows US citizens to signup and order servers, which means you can use PayPal.

Source: I've done it.

• @kalam oh reeally? what about kimsufi?

• @Jeffrey
    OVH/Kimsufi is the same thing, if standard OVH works so does Kimsufi