Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Launching Asia Hong Kong Most affordable KVM SSD VPS - from $3.8/month, $28/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Launching Asia Hong Kong Most affordable KVM SSD VPS - from $3.8/month, $28/year

GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider
edited October 2016 in Offers

Dear All,

GigsGigsCloud is division of GigsGigs.com for Cloud Focus Solutions.

GigsGigsCloud is launching new SSD KVM VPS Plan, Cloudlet K, price start from $3.8/month.

Cloudlet K1 - 1 Core Processor (E5) - 512M Memory - 20G SAS Disk Storage - 500G Data Transfer - Monthly Fees : $3.8 /month - Yearly fees : $28 / year

View More

**Cloudlet K2 ** - 2 Core Processor (E5) - 1024M Memory - 40G SAS Disk Storage - 1500 G Data Transfer - Monthly Fees : $6.8 /month - Yearly fees : $58 / year

View More

  • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
  • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .

Comments

  • Any test IP?

  • can you provide a test ip or looking glass pls??

  • pm test ip thx

  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

    All PM replied

    • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
  • please pm the test ip

  • Please pm the test ip,thx.

    My Blog. | My Shop | From China, if you want to develop the Chinese market, maybe I can help you solve some problems. Telegram: zrj766

  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

    Direct China Routes?

  • why not show the test IP in public?
    and what is the difference between this "New KVM VPS" and the "CLOUDLET Basic (HK)" $2/m HK VPS?

  • zhangsyzhangsy Member
    edited October 2016

    @randvegeta said:I buy one.it is direct China route

  • @zhangsy said:

    @randvegeta said:I buy one.it is direct China route Direct China Routes?

    which DC?

  • layfonlayfon Member
    edited October 2016

    @yywudi said: why not show the test IP in public?

    Maybe they don't want to be ddosed?

    pm me test ip, thx.

  • qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited October 2016

    @yywudi said: why not show the test IP in public?
    and what is the difference between this "New KVM VPS" and the "CLOUDLET Basic (HK)" $2/m HK VPS?

    need to buy friends cautious ... some advice

    The meaning of life lies in exploring the unknown forever...✅

  • need test IP, thanks!

  • zhangsyzhangsy Member
    edited October 2016

    @yywudi said:

    @zhangsy said:

    @randvegeta said:I buy one.it is direct China route Direct China Routes?

    which DC?

    pccw route.dc I can not sure

  • @zhangsy said:

    @yywudi said:

    @zhangsy said:

    @randvegeta said:I buy one.it is direct China route Direct China Routes?

    which DC?

    pccw route.dc I can not sure

    only get some info from their website: http://www.gigsgigscloud.com/data-centre/

    not sure which one, but HGC has direct china route.

  • admsamadmsam Member, Provider

    Gigsgigs do not buy transit from their current colocation DC. But they pickup the transit from Mega-i Advantange.

    www.dgchost.net - Singapore 100Mbps Unmetered Server | Singapore Cheap VPS | Singapore Share Hosting
    Los Angeles Data Centre- KVM | Smart Server | Dedicated Server |

  • @admsam said: Gigsgigs do not buy transit from their current colocation DC. But they pickup the transit from Mega-i Advantange.

    I think for a few seconds think you are most competitive ...LoL

    The meaning of life lies in exploring the unknown forever...✅

  • estnocestnoc Member, Provider

    if thats pccw china route, it may be very congested in peak hours and weekends and often have hughe packet losses. dunno hows it with gigsgigs but this actually quite typical.

    Hosting and DataCentre services in Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Romania, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Hungary, France, Bulgaria, UK London & Manchester, USA Miami, USA Los Angeles, USA New York, USA Phoenix, USA Texas, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Vladivostok RU and Philippines

  • qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited October 2016

    @estnoc @admsam if thats pccw china route, it may be very congested in peak hours and weekends and often have hughe packet losses. dunno hows it with gigsgigs but this actually quite typical.

    I bet changes Constantly changing the line he sure, until all the customers are gone ...... laugh it off

    The meaning of life lies in exploring the unknown forever...✅

  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

    @randvegeta said: Direct China Routes? This package has China Route , but on best efffort basis

    • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

    @zhangsy said: please pm the test ip @zrj766 said: Please pm the test ip,thx.

    IP PM to you already

    • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

    @yywudi said: why not show the test IP in public?
    and what is the difference between this "New KVM VPS" and the "CLOUDLET Basic (HK)" $2/m HK VPS?

    We experience most of time Test IP will get DDOS, thus test IP will change time to time.

    New KVM VPS (cloudlet K ) - KVM VPS, and with China Route (Best Effort)

    Cloudlet B (Basic) - No China Route , but we do peer with China Mobile.

    • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

    @qq7119 said:

    @yywudi said: why not show the test IP in public?
    and what is the difference between this "New KVM VPS" and the "CLOUDLET Basic (HK)" $2/m HK VPS?

    need to buy friends cautious ... some advice

    Test IP will be provide Upon request. As mentioned, do not want toget ddos

    • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

    @estnoc said: if thats pccw china route, it may be very congested in peak hours and weekends and often have hughe packet losses. dunno hows it with gigsgigs but this actually quite typical.

    Hi Sir,

    The China Route is best effort basis .

    • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

    @Gigsgis,

    You offer BGP announcements? Can we use our own ASN? How much does extra bandwidth cost?

  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

    @qq7119 said:

    @estnoc @admsam if thats pccw china route, it may be very congested in peak hours and weekends and often have hughe packet losses. dunno hows it with gigsgigs but this actually quite typical.

    I bet changes Constantly changing the line he sure, until all the customers are gone ...... laugh it off

    Do you try our service before ? We do not constant change line.

    • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
  • @GigsGigs said:

    @qq7119 said:

    @estnoc @admsam if thats pccw china route, it may be very congested in peak hours and weekends and often have hughe packet losses. dunno hows it with gigsgigs but this actually quite typical.

    I bet changes Constantly changing the line he sure, until all the customers are gone ...... laugh it off

    Do you try our service before ? We do not constant change line.

    when you started your business, negative reviews and reports have always been found,conduct oneself well

    The meaning of life lies in exploring the unknown forever...✅

  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

    We welcome to try it out. Those tried will know

    • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
  • Can u give me IP? And how much of 2048 one?

    Thanks for all discount provider, God bless yours
    All discounts will be used to providing hosting and support for novice and female webmasters

    Yvonne Lu, Co-Founder of Lunadream Foundation telegram:@minmemory

  • please PM the test IP for HK too, pretty interested here

  • I also like to have the test IP. Thanks.

  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

    @loveminds said: Can u give me IP? And how much of 2048 one? @seilent said: please PM the test IP for HK too, pretty interested here @Pilovali said: I also like to have the test IP. Thanks.

    All PM for test IP has been sent

    • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
  • larrylarry Member
    edited October 2016

    @GigsGigs said:

    @loveminds said: Can u give me IP? And how much of 2048 one? @seilent said: please PM the test IP for HK too, pretty interested here @Pilovali said: I also like to have the test IP. Thanks.

    All PM for test IP has been sent

    Test ip pm plz.

  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

    @larry said:

    @GigsGigs said:

    @loveminds said: Can u give me IP? And how much of 2048 one? @seilent said: please PM the test IP for HK too, pretty interested here @Pilovali said: I also like to have the test IP. Thanks.

    All PM for test IP has been sent

    Test ip pm plz. PM to you already

    • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
  • Please pm me a test ip of the new pm ,and a test ip of the 2 usd openvz plan . thank you

  • hzrhzr Member
    edited October 2016

    GigsGigs said: Do you try our service before ? We do not constant change line.

    You can just ignore qq7119, no company wants him for a customer and all he does is bitch about everything then complain about how you should be giving 10GB ram for $1.

    I'm already using your service and it is fine.

  • 你可以忽略qq7119,没有一家公司愿意为他的客户和他所做的一切是婊子的事情了,然后抱怨你应该如何给予RAM 10GB $ 1。

    我已经使用你的服务,它是好的。

    my blog http://www.vpsaff.com/ --- vps coupon from china.

  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

    @youth 谢谢你的支持。 大家知道发生什么事情。也不必多说了。

    • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
  • @GigsGigs said: @youth 谢谢你的支持。 大家知道发生什么事情。也不必多说了。

    咦这里居然可以使用中文,K系列的主机是多大的带宽

    Thanks for all discount provider, God bless yours
    All discounts will be used to providing hosting and support for novice and female webmasters

    Yvonne Lu, Co-Founder of Lunadream Foundation telegram:@minmemory

  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

    是100M 共享的。有大陆直线,不过带宽是共享。

    • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
  • @hzr said:

    GigsGigs said: Do you try our service before ? We do not constant change line.

    You can just ignore qq7119, no company wants him for a customer and all he does is bitch about everything then complain about how you should be giving 10GB ram for $1.

    I'm already using your service and it is fine.

    However, in fact, these negative comments are always from the mouth of your Chinese people say it, so who is the bitch?

    The meaning of life lies in exploring the unknown forever...✅

  • PM me test IP please.

    Spring Coupon - Cheap Domain Coupon Code

  • Test IP please.

  • pm ip, plz.

  • pm test ip please.

  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

    Hi All,

    Test IP send

    • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
  • May I know what's the cost of BGP session?
    Also will there be any unmetered ports, or overage bandwidth cost?

    Telegram Me and Arch the way out.

  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

    Hi,

    We don't charge for Announcing on IP Prefix on BGP.

    We can offer Unmeter Port, but not on VPS . It can be on Cloud Server or Dedicated Server .

    • GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
    Thanked by 1licson
  • licsonlicson Member

    Tried to request for free BGP session out of your Hong Kong VPS, but not yet received any setup instructions so far.

Sign In or Register to comment.