Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Launching Asia Hong Kong Most affordable KVM SSD VPS - from $3.8/month, $28/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Launching Asia Hong Kong Most affordable KVM SSD VPS - from $3.8/month, $28/year

GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider
edited October 2016 in Offers

Dear All,

GigsGigsCloud is division of GigsGigs.com for Cloud Focus Solutions.

GigsGigsCloud is launching new SSD KVM VPS Plan, Cloudlet K, price start from $3.8/month.

Cloudlet K1 - 1 Core Processor (E5) - 512M Memory - 20G SAS Disk Storage - 500G Data Transfer - Monthly Fees : $3.8 /month - Yearly fees : $28 / year

View More

**Cloudlet K2 ** - 2 Core Processor (E5) - 1024M Memory - 40G SAS Disk Storage - 1500 G Data Transfer - Monthly Fees : $6.8 /month - Yearly fees : $58 / year

View More

• GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
  • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .

Comments

• Any test IP?

• can you provide a test ip or looking glass pls??

• pm test ip thx

• GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

All PM replied

• GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore / Hong Kong 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
  • please pm the test ip

• Please pm the test ip,thx.

My Blog. | My Shop | From China, if you want to develop the Chinese market, maybe I can help you solve some problems. Telegram: zrj766

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

Direct China Routes?

• why not show the test IP in public?
    and what is the difference between this "New KVM VPS" and the "CLOUDLET Basic (HK)" $2/m HK VPS?

• zhangsyzhangsy Member
    edited October 2016

@randvegeta said:I buy one.it is direct China route

• @zhangsy said:

@randvegeta said:I buy one.it is direct China route Direct China Routes?

which DC?

• layfonlayfon Member
    edited October 2016

@yywudi said: why not show the test IP in public?

Maybe they don't want to be ddosed?

pm me test ip, thx.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited October 2016

and what is the difference between this "New KVM VPS" and the "CLOUDLET Basic (HK)" $2/m HK VPS?

need to buy friends cautious ... some advice

The meaning of life lies in exploring the unknown forever...✅

• need test IP, thanks!

• zhangsyzhangsy Member
    edited October 2016

@yywudi said:

@zhangsy said:

which DC?

pccw route.dc I can not sure

• @zhangsy said:

@yywudi said:

@zhangsy said:

which DC?

pccw route.dc I can not sure

only get some info from their website: http://www.gigsgigscloud.com/data-centre/

not sure which one, but HGC has direct china route.

• admsamadmsam Member, Provider

Gigsgigs do not buy transit from their current colocation DC. But they pickup the transit from Mega-i Advantange.

www.dgchost.net - Singapore 100Mbps Unmetered Server | Singapore Cheap VPS | Singapore Share Hosting
    Los Angeles Data Centre- KVM | Smart Server | Dedicated Server |

• @admsam said: Gigsgigs do not buy transit from their current colocation DC. But they pickup the transit from Mega-i Advantange.

I think for a few seconds think you are most competitive ...LoL

• estnocestnoc Member, Provider

if thats pccw china route, it may be very congested in peak hours and weekends and often have hughe packet losses. dunno hows it with gigsgigs but this actually quite typical.

Hosting and DataCentre services in Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Romania, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Hungary, France, Bulgaria, UK London & Manchester, USA Miami, USA Los Angeles, USA New York, USA Phoenix, USA Texas, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Vladivostok RU and Philippines

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited October 2016

@estnoc @admsam if thats pccw china route, it may be very congested in peak hours and weekends and often have hughe packet losses. dunno hows it with gigsgigs but this actually quite typical.

I bet changes Constantly changing the line he sure, until all the customers are gone ...... laugh it off

@randvegeta said: Direct China Routes? This package has China Route , but on best efffort basis

@zhangsy said: please pm the test ip @zrj766 said: Please pm the test ip,thx.

IP PM to you already

We experience most of time Test IP will get DDOS, thus test IP will change time to time.

New KVM VPS (cloudlet K ) - KVM VPS, and with China Route (Best Effort)

Cloudlet B (Basic) - No China Route , but we do peer with China Mobile.

@qq7119 said:

need to buy friends cautious ... some advice

Test IP will be provide Upon request. As mentioned, do not want toget ddos

@estnoc said: if thats pccw china route, it may be very congested in peak hours and weekends and often have hughe packet losses. dunno hows it with gigsgigs but this actually quite typical.

Hi Sir,

The China Route is best effort basis .

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

@Gigsgis,

You offer BGP announcements? Can we use our own ASN? How much does extra bandwidth cost?

@qq7119 said:

@estnoc @admsam if thats pccw china route, it may be very congested in peak hours and weekends and often have hughe packet losses. dunno hows it with gigsgigs but this actually quite typical.

I bet changes Constantly changing the line he sure, until all the customers are gone ...... laugh it off

Do you try our service before ? We do not constant change line.

• @GigsGigs said:

@qq7119 said:

Do you try our service before ? We do not constant change line.

when you started your business, negative reviews and reports have always been found,conduct oneself well

We welcome to try it out. Those tried will know

• Can u give me IP? And how much of 2048 one?

Thanks for all discount provider, God bless yours
    All discounts will be used to providing hosting and support for novice and female webmasters

Yvonne Lu, Co-Founder of Lunadream Foundation telegram:@minmemory

• please PM the test IP for HK too, pretty interested here

• I also like to have the test IP. Thanks.

@loveminds said: Can u give me IP? And how much of 2048 one? @seilent said: please PM the test IP for HK too, pretty interested here @Pilovali said: I also like to have the test IP. Thanks.

All PM for test IP has been sent

• larrylarry Member
    edited October 2016

@GigsGigs said:

@loveminds said: Can u give me IP? And how much of 2048 one? @seilent said: please PM the test IP for HK too, pretty interested here @Pilovali said: I also like to have the test IP. Thanks.

Test ip pm plz.

@larry said:

@GigsGigs said:

Test ip pm plz. PM to you already

• Please pm me a test ip of the new pm ,and a test ip of the 2 usd openvz plan . thank you

• hzrhzr Member
    edited October 2016

GigsGigs said: Do you try our service before ? We do not constant change line.

You can just ignore qq7119, no company wants him for a customer and all he does is bitch about everything then complain about how you should be giving 10GB ram for $1.

I'm already using your service and it is fine.

• 你可以忽略qq7119,没有一家公司愿意为他的客户和他所做的一切是婊子的事情了,然后抱怨你应该如何给予RAM 10GB $ 1。

我已经使用你的服务,它是好的。

my blog http://www.vpsaff.com/ --- vps coupon from china.

@youth 谢谢你的支持。 大家知道发生什么事情。也不必多说了。

• @GigsGigs said: @youth 谢谢你的支持。 大家知道发生什么事情。也不必多说了。

咦这里居然可以使用中文,K系列的主机是多大的带宽

Thanks for all discount provider, God bless yours
    All discounts will be used to providing hosting and support for novice and female webmasters

Yvonne Lu, Co-Founder of Lunadream Foundation telegram:@minmemory

是100M 共享的。有大陆直线,不过带宽是共享。

• @hzr said:

GigsGigs said: Do you try our service before ? We do not constant change line.

You can just ignore qq7119, no company wants him for a customer and all he does is bitch about everything then complain about how you should be giving 10GB ram for $1.

I'm already using your service and it is fine.

However, in fact, these negative comments are always from the mouth of your Chinese people say it, so who is the bitch?

• PM me test IP please.

Spring Coupon - Cheap Domain Coupon Code

• Test IP please.

• pm ip, plz.

• pm test ip please.

Hi All,

Test IP send

• May I know what's the cost of BGP session?
    Also will there be any unmetered ports, or overage bandwidth cost?

Telegram Me and Arch the way out.

Hi,

We don't charge for Announcing on IP Prefix on BGP.

We can offer Unmeter Port, but not on VPS . It can be on Cloud Server or Dedicated Server .

Thanked by 1licson
  • licsonlicson Member

Tried to request for free BGP session out of your Hong Kong VPS, but not yet received any setup instructions so far.