Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

USA/Singapore dedicated server with BGP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

USA/Singapore dedicated server with BGP

Kostas24Kostas24 Member
edited October 2016 in Requests

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a provider in both US and Singapore that could take our IP space, announce it under their ASN and route them to a provided server.

Let me know your server options and quotas, prefferably PM.

Comments

• not many for USA/Singapore, but check out on here

https://ip6.im/recommended-isp.html

also, heard that Quickpacket does BGP Sessions with their dedicated server offerings.

Thanked by 1Kostas24
  • ru_tldru_tld Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2016

We can offer IP announcement for dedicated servers in Singapore and Hong Kong.
    You can choose server configuration and bandwidth option on our website https://ru-tld.ru

Servers can be customized for your needs.

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2016

@ru_tld said:
    We can offer IP announcement for dedicated servers in Singapore and Hong Kong.
    You can choose server configuration and bandwidth option on our website https://ru-tld.ru

Servers can be customized for your needs.

I don't think so, Leaseweb would allow 30 x /24 blocks to be announced with only 1 server purchased :D IMHO

• ru_tldru_tld Member, Host Rep

@winnervps said:
    I don't think so, Leaseweb would allow 30 x /24 blocks to be announced with only 1 server purchased :D IMHO

I don't see such requirements from topicstarter here.
    I think you firstly need to ask his permission to share details in public if you get such details from private chat with him.

edited October 2016

@ru_tld said:
    I think you firstly need to ask his permission to share details in public if you get such details from private chat with him.

I've visited LSW Singapore DC (110 Paya Lebar), saw every racks they have. I've met Bas Winkel, the APAC managing director. I know what is in his head.

It is just my humble opinion. I don't want this client, I don't make any offer to him as you did, whether he want to announce 100 blocks x /24 or either single one.

No one in APAC has an access to 30 x /24 -around /19 (he is lying to you :D as IPs in APAC are exhausted really hard). I think he is the same guys that need to announce ASN in APAC region (please search similar thread, just to warn you guys).

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2016

winnervps said: No one in APAC has an access to 30 x /24 -around /19 (he is lying to you :D as IPs in APAC are exhausted really hard).

PM me and i show you my /18, you have no idea so better shut up - not like it has to be a new alloc, can be years old, OP did not even note what RIR or if legacy. APNIC just as RIPE gave out /16 as default allocs in the first years, 2010 you also still got easily a /18.

Further Leaseweb WILL announce you 30 /24 on a single server, as single /19 - i have no idea what the issue should be? I HAD this config in NL already and i KNOW people with a /16 on a single server (just look at the OVH and Leaseweb ASN and you will see 2 distinct people with a LOT of /16s).

@William said:
    Further Leaseweb WILL announce you 30 /24 on a single server, as single /19 - i have no idea what the issue should be? I HAD this config in NL already and i KNOW people with a /16 on a single server (just look at the OVH and Leaseweb ASN and you will see 2 distinct people with a LOT of /16s).

Just email them and ask. You'll wait around 2 to 3 weeks to get answered. Frankly speaking ask this person directly: bas.winkel. This is APAC. have you visited SG?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Does LeaseWeb announce IPs now ? Last time I checked they refused to do so, was last year I think.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2016

winnervps said: Just email them and ask

I don't need to ask Leaseweb SG - SG is owned by the EU BV, i just call the management in Haarlem and they solve it for me, just like i do with Softlayer US for MX and HK.

First rule in Asia: Never deal with the local Asian that owns or controls it (or the person they sent to Asia for that), always deal with their backend, especially if both you and them are on the same level (in this case EU based). Especially applies in India where management of anything is pretty much unreliable to top.

winnervps said: You'll wait around 2 to 3 weeks to get answered

No, YOU wait 3 weeks for an answer, i get mine in less than 48 hours :)

winnervps said: have you visited SG?

HK, CN, MO, TH, MM - no SG and no interest either, the laws suck generally and the city is way too clean, plus i cannot smoke anywhere and a pack of cigarettes is like 20$.

@William said:
    HK, CN, MO, TH, MM - no SG and no interest either, the laws suck generally and the city is way too clean, plus i cannot smoke anywhere and a pack of cigarettes is like 20$.

Just come by to ID. Heaven for smokers like you. :). A pack just cost you $1.5 :D

• eLohkCalbeLohkCalb Member
    edited October 2016

William said: First rule in Asia: Never deal with the local Asian that owns or controls it (or the person they sent to Asia for that), always deal with their backend, especially if both you and them are on the same level (in this case EU based).

This is very true.

William said: plus i cannot smoke anywhere

Well, you can. It's just that you might get fined. :P

@eLohkCalb said:

William said: First rule in Asia: Never deal with the local Asian that owns or controls it (or the person they sent to Asia for that), always deal with their backend, especially if both you and them are on the same level (in this case EU based).

This is very true.

@AlexBarakov said:
    Does LeaseWeb announce IPs now ? Last time I checked they refused to do so, was last year I think.

For technical issue, it might be 100% yes, as I've often get in touch with their BO in Europe.

But for business side, it isn't.

Some of you guys, heard that LSW has stopped announcing IP for partners anymore in APAC. Yes, it is true. But....not that you can't do that anymore :D

• eLohkCalb said: Well, you can. It's just that you might get fined. :P

Yea, weird? And the fine is HUGE, not like in RU where (if anyone cares) it's a few EUR or EU like 20EUR...

I mean, i get it to do it like in EU where you can smoke outside but anything else is just limits of personal freedom in some way. Other side are Chinese cities and some-not-so-ok HK parts though (which for non smokers must be horrible but are pretty much my heaven, even smoke in stores... next best thing to smoking on a plane, sadly not old enough to have had that).

winnervps said: But for business side, it isn't.

Yes, their APAC side has some independence for sure but it is not like OVH which is pretty much family split (or was, now probably shareholders have power) so easier to handle - without too much info (i'm only slightly interested in LSWB APAC expansion as transit in the future) it likely works like back then when they acquired DE which ended... weird.

As usual, it's the cost (i would pay setup for the announce, i'm not sure how that was handled with newer customers, we back had colo in NL on a medium scale) and who you know (in my case i think the guy who handled us back then is now in upper management).

• QuadraNet can do this :)

• Kostas24Kostas24 Member
    edited October 2016

@winnervps said:

@ru_tld said:

I've visited LSW Singapore DC (110 Paya Lebar), saw every racks they have. I've met Bas Winkel, the APAC managing director. I know what is in his head.

It is just my humble opinion. I don't want this client, I don't make any offer to him as you did, whether he want to announce 100 blocks x /24 or either single one.

No one in APAC has an access to 30 x /24 -around /19 (he is lying to you :D as IPs in APAC are exhausted really hard). I think he is the same guys that need to announce ASN in APAC region (please search similar thread, just to warn you guys).

Unfortunately, I'm not the same guy as you were trying to guess.
    100+ providers around the world, over half a million IPs distributed through them, but you're the first who offered me to purchase 8 freakin dediservers for a /19.

• @Kostas24, what is your requirement for singapore server?

• PMed.