Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SYS Canada Server (Anyone need)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SYS Canada Server (Anyone need)

Processor
AMD Opteron 4334

Cores/Threads
6 cores/ 6 threads

Frequency
3.1 GHz+

RAM
32 GB DDR3

Disks
2 x 3 TB SATA

URL: https://www.soyoustart.com/us/offers/op-sat-1.xml

I purchase this server yesterday and Its processor is not best for my usage, SYS is not refunding me. If any one interested in this then tell me i can transfer its time frame to your server or you can use this as well for 1 month.

Purchased Price: 39$

I can accept PayPal only.

You can confirm from SYS as well about it.

Comments

• no one will offer you the price you bought it

• What price will i get ?

• Bidding should ideally start at $7

Thanked by 2pbgben HuntersPad
  • @K4Y5 said:
    Bidding should ideally start at $7

Are you in sense? Server purchased in 39$ and you are starting bidding from 7$.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@Athyl said:

@K4Y5 said:

Nobody is going to buy this server from you. Why would they when they could buy it directly from the company for the same price and not have to worry about losing 1-3 days due to the account transfer time, etc.?

• @MikeA said:

@Athyl said:

@K4Y5 said:

Nobody is going to buy this server from you. Why would they when they could buy it directly from the company for the same price and not have to worry about losing 1-3 days due to the account transfer time, etc.?

I understand this but bid need to be start from 20$-25$ so i can cover my loss also.

• @Athyl said:

@K4Y5 said:

you should consider losing 39$ or get around 5-10 bucks.. i thing if there is no use get the 5-10 buck and thats it no one will offer you no 20 no 30

• @Advicerxyz said:

@Athyl said:

@K4Y5 said:

you should consider losing 39$ or get around 5-10 bucks.. i thing if there is no use get the 5-10 buck and thats it no one will offer you no 20 no 30

I understand but 10$ for the whole server of 40$?

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited October 2016

@Athyl said:

@K4Y5 said:

I didn't start anything. I wouldn't bid a penny for that server as I simply don't need it.

What I did was offer a mere suggestion, based on the question that you asked. You're free to take it, or leave it, without getting butt hurt over the suggested price, which is pretty much exactly what anyone else around these parts would begin to offer for the said box.

Regardless, you can now choose to act all sensible and let the server idle in all its glory, while you wallow over the sensible decision that you made while buying the server in the first place.

Or, you could just be a bit more realistic, take whatever you can get (around the range I specified above ± a few bucks), and cut your losses.

Thanked by 1ninaprasetyo
  • @K4Y5 said:

@Athyl said:

@K4Y5 said:

I didn't start anything. I wouldn't bid a penny for that server as I simply don't need it.

What I did was offer a mere suggestion, based on the question that you asked. You're free to take it, or leave it, without getting butt hurt over the suggested price, which is pretty much exactly what anyone else around these parts would begin to offer for the said box.

Regardless, you can now choose to act all sensible and let the server idle in all its glory, while you wallow over the sensible decision that you made while buying the server in the first place.

Or, you could just be a bit more realistic, take whatever you can get (around the range I specified above ± a few bucks), and cut your losses.

Hmm, but 7$ is seriously to low, I hope i will get more better bid.

• @Athyl said:

@K4Y5 said:

@Athyl said:

@K4Y5 said:

Hmm, but 7$ is seriously to low, I hope i will get more better bid.

Yes. But then again - THIS. IS. LOWENDTALK!

CBF to edit the gif as I am on a phone atm.

• @K4Y5 said:
    Yes. But then again - THIS. IS. LOWENDTALK!

LOWENDTALK, Lol.

• I'll offer $10 ~

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Athyl said: Its processor is not best for my usage

it's better than Atom processor.. what sort of usage required more power? Performance wise is almost as Xeon E3-1225 v2

http://cpuboss.com/cpu/AMD-Opteron-4334

• It really depends on what you're using it for. That said, I'll put in for 12.