Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For Hire
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

For Hire

Hello. I'm currently looking for work. Will consider all offers: single jobs, contracts, part or full time. My requirement is that most/all work is to be performed remotely.

I'm familiar with a wide variety of technologies applicable to the hosting industry. I spent 5 years as the COO of a shared hosting company, and for the last 4 have been implementing systems for local businesses. Keyword soup version of my experience: Linux/Debian/Ubuntu/CentOS/CoreOS, KVM/OpenVZ, SolusVM/Proxmox, cPanel/WHM, MySQL/PostgresQL, Apache/nginx, Git/SVN, Ansible/SaltStack, Docker/Rkt/Kubernetes, Zabbix/Prometheus, Golang/Ruby/PHP/JS, Wordpress/Drupal, HTML5/CSS3, Google Analytics/Piwik.

I bring more than just keywords- I bring a fundamental understanding of the core concepts of most levels of a tech stack. I can target and improve a single area of your operations, or help blend multiple systems seamlessly together.

Resume available for legitimate inquiries, send me a PM.

Comments