Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{Need}-website to save files?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

{Need}-website to save files?

aaxaaaaxaa Member
edited October 2016 in Help

Hi guys,

I'm searching about good website to save files without share I always lose a lot of files for many reasons ... free website plz.

Thanks.

Comments

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

you want free file storage ?

You should try Google Drive drive.google.com

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • aaxaaaaxaa Member
    edited October 2016

@RIYAD said:
    you want free file storage ?

You should try Google Drive drive.google.com

yas , I want something to save file for more than 5 years .. Is it good with Google Drive ?

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

google gives 15gb of free space

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • So, you want a website store your files for 5 years without giving them any money? Why not use a cheap service where they can assure you that your data will be there in 5 years?

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

How many photos of your peen do you need to keep safe?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

aaxaa said: I'm searching about good website to save files without share I always lose a lot of files for many reasons ... free website plz.

How big do you need? If you're in the < 10GB range, there's plenty (e.g., Dropbox...you don't have to share anything, OneDrive, etc.)

If you're in the >10TB range, choices are comparatively more expensive.

• Mega.nz gives 50GB. Hubic.com gives 25+GB. Both for free for this storage. I use them both since last year, Mega only in desktop client, Hubic also on my android phone. They are working fine.

• @iffi said:
    So, you want a website store your files for 5 years without giving them any money? Why not use a cheap service where they can assure you that your data will be there in 5 years?

Honestly I'd trust Google drive or Dropbox for example to keep my files all that long more than I'd trust a cheap storage service/server.