Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS 7.0.0 Stable released
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS 7.0.0 Stable released

XIAOSpider97XIAOSpider97 Member
edited October 2016 in General

When I was reissuing the license...

Suddenly the "Latest Stable Version" changed to "7.0.0".

Comments

• Ooooooh

• Soften the blow.

Thanked by 1KuJoe
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

I can't find feature list of WHMCS 7, Anyone can provide link of full feature list?

• DewlanceVPS said: I can't find feature list of WHMCS 7, Anyone can provide link of full feature list?

http://docs.whmcs.com/Version_7.0_Release_Notes

Thanked by 2DewlanceVPS sirmbhe
  • Do you experience any issue after upgrade?

i have found some error:

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'ApiKeyAuthentication.php_config' not found or invalid function name in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/configaddonmods.php on line 0

Module Version Author

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/configaddonmods.php on line 0
    »
    Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/configaddonmods.php on line 0

• @admsam said:
    Do you experience any issue after upgrade?

Didn't upgrade (and may not even think of this in a long time) because most modules haven't add support to v7 yet...

• I'm sure everyone is rushing to upgrade as we speak. What could possibly go wrong.

• WHTWHT Member

If someone still needs owned license use my aff please: https://www.whmcs.com/members/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1?aff=22454

Those wont be in sale anymore.

• WHTWHT Member
    edited October 2016

@admsam said:

i have found some error:

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'ApiKeyAuthentication.php_config' not found or invalid function name in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/configaddonmods.php on line 0

Module Version Author

»

rename ApiKeyAuthentication.php_config to ApiKeyAuthentication.php

or ApiKeyAuthentication.php to ApiKeyAuthentication.php_config

• @WHT said:
    If someone still needs owned license use my aff please: https://www.whmcs.com/members/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1?aff=22454

Your link redirects to /members/cart.php with owned licenses marked as "Out of stock". You thought WHMCS would let people slip through that easily?

• LeeLee Veteran

admsam said: Do you experience any issue after upgrade?

This is on a test box right, not your production? this appears to be your addon modules which won't be updated yet.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Updated with no main issues:

/includes/additionaldomainfields.php

moved to

/resources/domains/dist.additionalfields.php

• WHTWHT Member

@jesin said:

@WHT said:

Your link redirects to /members/cart.php with owned licenses marked as "Out of stock". You thought WHMCS would let people slip through that easily?

It was active when I posted. Now seems is over.

• @WHT said:

@admsam said:

i have found some error:

Module Version Author

»

rename ApiKeyAuthentication.php_config to ApiKeyAuthentication.php

or ApiKeyAuthentication.php to ApiKeyAuthentication.php_config

I cant find the file or something similar file name. already submited the ticket, and response time take long hour