Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50 cents to 75 cents VPS needed with less than 10-15% CPU USAGE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50 cents to 75 cents VPS needed with less than 10-15% CPU USAGE

I need VPS in bulk. My need is very small. I need
512-1024mb RAM
2GB SSD
10-15% CPU Usage (you can limit it to 15%)

I have 150$

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Your budget is unrealistic

• miamiconsultantmiamiconsultant Member, Patron Provider

Do you need an IPv4 with each VPS?

• @Awmusic12635 said:

Hostforce giving for 1$.
    My requirements are also unrealistic sir

• maclethalmaclethal Member
    edited October 2016

@miamiconsultant said:

My main requirement is IPv4

• Go away.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @maclethal said:

@miamiconsultant said:

One IP per VPS or can multiple IPs be on the same VPS?

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

What's the intended use? This thread and your reply elsewhere suggest that you're doing sketchy things, given the amount of IPs that you need (and for which you apparently cannot provide justification, or you'd have just gotten a server from an arbitrary provider with additional IPs).

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • @Falzo said:
    Go away.

k

@rivermigue said:

@maclethal said:

@miamiconsultant said:

One IP per VPS or can multiple IPs be on the same VPS?

Can be on the same VPS but I need to separate them with some linux containers. So if I can install proxmox on it, that'd be good to go

• @joepie91 said:
    What's the intended use? This thread and your reply elsewhere suggest that you're doing sketchy things, given the amount of IPs that you need (and for which you apparently cannot provide justification, or you'd have just gotten a server from an arbitrary provider with additional IPs).

I am not using your resources. I need IPs because my OVH server is at its limit of 256 IPs. I cannot spend 3$ each IP again. But I need more IPs. be it through VPS or dedicated server or anyway.

@maclethal said:

@joepie91 said:

I am not using your resources. I need IPs because my OVH server is at its limit of 256 IPs. I cannot spend 3$ each IP again. But I need more IPs. be it through VPS or dedicated server or anyway.

There are plenty of providers that will let you purchase additional IP ranges, as long as you have justification. Why not go with them?

• @joepie91 said:

@maclethal said:

@joepie91 said:

There are plenty of providers that will let you purchase additional IP ranges, as long as you have justification. Why not go with them?

Direct me to the right place. That is why I am here

• @maclethal said:

@Awmusic12635 said:

Hostforce giving for 1$.
    My requirements are also unrealistic sir

The problem is your requirements and your budget put together is unrealistic.

@maclethal said:

@joepie91 said:

@maclethal said:

@joepie91 said:

This thread isn't going to attract what you're looking for, given the requirements you've stated. It's better to close this thread and open a thread asking for a server with 256 IPs instead, and clearly indicating that you can provide justification.

• @joepie91 said:

@maclethal said:

@joepie91 said:

@maclethal said:

@joepie91 said:

This thread isn't going to attract what you're looking for, given the requirements you've stated. It's better to close this thread and open a thread asking for a server with 256 IPs instead, and clearly indicating that you can provide justification.

Can you tell me plenty of providers as you said?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

So you're wanting 30 full cores of usage, with IP space, for $150/month?

Yikes.

Francisco

• SMTP blocked OK?

• @doughmanes said:
    SMTP blocked OK?

Yea

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@joepie91 said:

maclethal said: Can you tell me plenty of providers as you said?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=buy+ip+blocks