Quarterly Top Provider Poll
Note: Discussion may be permitted but posts not containing votes may be deleted at random. So if you ask a question and get an answer, both posts may be removed later.
It's time to jump-start the quarterly provider poll on LET! This is for Q3 of 2016. Who were your favorite providers during this time?
Rules for eligibility to vote:
- Account must have been created no later than August, 2016.
- Account must have at least 5 posts.
- Providers can vote, but cannot vote for themselves.
Rules for the votes:
- You get three standard votes.
- One vote is one provider, no “I give three votes to _____.”
- You can use less than three votes.
- You get one additional vote, outside of the other three, for “Best New Provider.” Vote for someone new that you think shows a lot of promise.
- Votes will end at 11:59 PM US/Central on October 15. The results will be shown on November 1st.
Winners to be drawn randomly from the voter list. If providers would like to offer any prizes, feel free to contact us at the helpdesk. This is your chance to be featured right before people vote, and to give back to the community!
Prize #2: $48 account credit with HostUS for 3 lucky winners valid on any service with no expiry date. Vote for your chance to win!
Prize #3: 5 x DNS-OVZ-1024 plans free for 1 year from DeepNetSolutions (GestionDBI). 5 lucky winners will be picked at random.
MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.