Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH E5 server with 256 IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH E5 server with 256 IPs

As the topic goes, just like to know if there will be interested parties to buy over a OVH server that already has 256 CA IPs in the account. Will it be just IPs you want or the whole deal?
This isn't a sale thread, so I did not consult any mods for it. If mods believe this require prior approval, please close it, thanks.

Comments

• Im sure you can find buyer for 256 IPs with ovh. You can sell IPs and dedi separately?

• edited September 2016

not too sure, that possible?

Edit - guess it should be no. of days left with the service, like say if one wants server + IP then, more days or weeks?

@dodheimsgard said:
    Im sure you can find buyer for 256 IPs with ovh. You can sell IPs and dedi separately?

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@dodheimsgard said:
    Im sure you can find buyer for 256 IPs with ovh. You can sell IPs and dedi separately?

No, it's not possible to transfer IPs from OVH to OVH account.

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep

Why is the OP's name similar to ours?

• edited September 2016

your clone, I guess, blazing fast servers should be interpreted as very fast servers. And yours?

@BlazingServers said:

• @blazingfastservers said:
    your clone, I guess, blazing fast servers should be interpreted as very fast servers. And yours?

Just some servers on fire ...:p

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

BlazingServers said: Why is the OP's name similar to ours?

I thought it was you !

• shhhhhhh......

@Junkless said:

@blazingfastservers said:

Just some servers on fire ...:p

• correction, I joined earlier so he is my clone

@RIYAD said:

BlazingServers said: Why is the OP's name similar to ours?

I thought it was you !

• Lets see the LowEndTrial on the claim of trademark infringement

• You cannot move the IPs to another account but only the dedicated server, it actually makes no sense to do it.

• I assume it's impossible to move IPs from an account to another unless if you ask the Customer Support via phone.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

• @BlazingServers said:

Why are you a complete fucking bellend?

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • edited September 2016

this is what I got from support

Hello,

Once the transfer has been approved via support ticket by both parties, it can
    take between 24 to 48 hours for the transfer of the server and its associated
    IP blocks to be completed.

We do not require any further documents other than a support ticket created by
    each party specifying the name of the server, the user ID of the previous
    owner, the user ID of the new owner, and a statement saying that the transfer
    is authorized.

For any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us through a
    support ticket or through our toll-free line at 1-855-684-5463. We’re here
    24/7 to help you!

We thank you again for choosing OVH,

@andreamada said:
    You cannot move the IPs to another account but only the dedicated server, it actually makes no sense to do it.

@sharp_servers said:
    I assume it's impossible to move IPs from an account to another unless if you ask the Customer Support via phone.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

If you assigned the ips to the server you can move the server with the IP's to a other account.

https://www.ovh.com/manager/web/index.html#/useraccount/contacts?tab=SERVICES

http://imgur.com/a/2Cft6

There you can edit the handle

Thanked by 1blazingfastservers
  • @joeri said:
    If you assigned the ips to the server you can move the server with the IP's to a other account.

https://www.ovh.com/manager/web/index.html#/useraccount/contacts?tab=SERVICES

http://imgur.com/a/2Cft6

There you can edit the handle

Great you have blurred your nick and forget to blur the IP from your server.

• If you want to sell, please contact me and tell me how much.

• Well, it looks as though not many are interested in this no. of IPs unless they are really cheap :)

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

ok here you go...

nice thread, count 1 more to come

• maclethalmaclethal Member
    edited October 2016

I want your whole rig. I also got 256 Ip with server but was looking to expand. How much do you need? Which server do you have? when is the server's expiry?
    I can pay 50-75 cents per IP.

• @agentmishra said:
    ok here you go...

nah, ain't looking for no tag :)

@maclethal said:
    I want your whole rig. I also got 256 Ip with server but was looking to expand. How much do you need? Which server do you have? when is the server's expiry?

Server expiry on 25th but 50-75 cents per IP is way too low, unless I'm clearing warehouse :)
    Thanks for the input

• @blazingfastservers said:

@agentmishra said:
    ok here you go...

@maclethal said:

Server expiry on 25th but 50-75 cents per IP is way too low, unless I'm clearing warehouse :)
    Thanks for the input

umm.. how much you want?

• @maclethal said:

@blazingfastservers said:

@agentmishra said:
    ok here you go...

@maclethal said:

Thanks for the input

umm.. how much you want?

OVH charges 2EUR/IP for installation, that too for a limited number of servers that usually cost upwards of 60EUR.

So, 256x2EUR = 512EUR for a limited special (that usually sells for way over 100EUR/Mo) would be the ideal figure.

50-75c / IP made me chuckle.

• Well, if he's paying yearly/quarterly it might work out.

• Anyone knows if ovh charges 2Eur/Ip if i move a block from SyS to OVH?

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2016

@freeneter said:
    Anyone knows if ovh charges 2Eur/Ip if i move a block from SyS to OVH?

Yes they do charge if you transfer from SYS to OVH.

• well RIPE IPs sell @ 2 Euros each, and these are ARIN which go for $3 :)