Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFCVPS is down. Are you affected?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LFCVPS is down. Are you affected?

Hey guys,
I have a VPS with LFCVPS (LFC Hosting) and it has been down for over 6 hours now. There site, http://www.lfchosting.com is also down along with all subdomains.

Anyone else with LFC experiencing issues with their VPS as well??

This sucks

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Who are they?

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2016

Hmm. Weren't they one of the first providers to accept Bitcoin? If I'm not mistaken, the owner was an active user in #bitcoin.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@MrGeneral said:
    Who are they?

Used to be active here, the owner made some eggdrop script if I recall correct.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited September 2016

Their website and panel are down due to a DDoS attack. My VPS is up and running fine though and hasn't had any issues, so it must only be affecting certain locations.

This is from their IRC channel (#lfcvps on Freenode)

guppy: we had a combo DDoS and spanning tree problem (which I think was caused by the DDoS)

guppy: and we had issues getting a staff member into the DC to resolve the issue

guppy: I don't have much more at the moment

guppy: I assure you, this is all I'll be dealing with for the next few hours to find out what happened

• No, I wasn't aware of that. Good to know though.
    I've been with them for over 3 years now and things have been pretty smooth for the most part.

• Thanks #AsadHaider
    I guess that give me some reassurance

• AsadAsad Member
    edited September 2016

@iwebadmin their website and solus is working for me now

There's also more info here https://twitter.com/lfcstatus

• iwebadminiwebadmin Member
    edited September 2016

Great! Thanks for the info @AsadHaider