Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice-to-look-at Cyber Threat Website
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nice-to-look-at Cyber Threat Website

AmitzAmitz Member
edited March 2013 in General

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

That's pretty darn cool

• flyfly Member

smb most attacked by far, surprising.

• MunMun Member

Wow there is a ton of attacks against wordpress. Yuck

• smb most attacked by far, surprising.

not surprising at all when you consider that most smb services are run on Windows computers and the number of unpatched security vulnerabilities in Windows (and the typically lax security habits of Windows users) make it an easy target for hackers who are trying to add a machine to their botnet

• VPSCornerVPSCorner Member
    edited March 2013

Lot's of timthumb attacks which reminds me about reporting a site I found the other day. Someone kept trying to bruteforce one of my cpanels and one of my personal sites had multiple timthumb alerts, I found the location of the php/bot. Not sure if the site carrying out the attack was hacked but it was in a folder called httpflickr.sitename.com and when I checked the root site was fairly dead and seemed to be up to avoid suspicion.

I shall send it now.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

hmm.. that T on the logo looks similar to one of a cellular network in the Us... hmmmm

• Yeah, it does look just like T mobile.

• AmitzAmitz Member

It is a T-Com (Deutsche Telekom) site!