Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice offer in Germany
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nice offer in Germany

Just got an offer in my inbox by noez.de. For anyone interested in a VPS in Germany:
3 vCPUs + 1536 MB RAM + 100 GB HDD. All for €11,40/year.

I have been using them for a while now and the server is solid so I ordered one.

System Info
-----------
Processor       : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1650 v3 @ 3.50GHz
CPU Cores       : 3
Frequency       : 400.000 MHz
Memory          : 1536 MB
Swap            : 0 MB
Uptime          : 3 min,

OS              : Debian GNU/Linux 8
Arch            : x86_64 (64 Bit)
Kernel          : 2.6.32-042stab117.14
Hostname        : vps

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
---------------------
Your public IPv4

Location                Provider        Speed
CDN                     Cachefly        68.4MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US         Coloat          918KB/s
Dallas, TX, US          Softlayer       2.24MB/s
Seattle, WA, US         Softlayer       2.04MB/s
San Jose, CA, US        Softlayer       1.87MB/s
Washington, DC, US      Softlayer       24.2MB/s

Tokyo, Japan            Linode          2.73MB/s
Singapore               Softlayer       12.4MB/s

Rotterdam, Netherlands  id3.net         79.8MB/s
Haarlem, Netherlands    Leaseweb        89.5MB/s

Disk Speed
----------
I/O (1st run)   : 74.4 MB/s
I/O (2nd run)   : 81.2 MB/s
I/O (3rd run)   : 95.5 MB/s
Average I/O     : 83.7 MB/s

Check it out: https://noez.de/vserver

Comments

• Would happily get this if it wasn't yearly :(

• Ole_JuulOle_Juul Member
    edited September 2016

Looks like a great offer.

hzr said: Would happily get this if it wasn't yearly :(

I'm curious. Why would you not want it for a year when it's that cheap? I mean, if you have to save your allowance to afford it, perhaps it's better to wait on getting any server at all. :)

• hzrhzr Member
    edited September 2016

Ole_Juul said: I'm curious. Why would you not want it for a year when it's that cheap? I mean, if you have to save your allowance to afford it, perhaps it's better to wait on getting any server at all. :)

I'm just allergic to using providers a year at a time. Made that mistake more than once. Nothing personal

• They do claim to have a 14 day money back guarantee. Besides, for that price you can forget about the money and just stop using them if they weren't up to your expectations.

• Is it only in German language? Does it offer IPv6? That price includes VAT or not?

• Do they have any test ip?

• Hahahaha, just noticed the elitepvpers.com link on their frontpage. If this is where they get their customers from they must be under ddos 24/7 by some kids with booters :p

• @pike said:
    Hahahaha, just noticed the elitepvpers.com link on their frontpage. If this is where they get their customers from they must be under ddos 24/7 by some kids with booters :p

also they offer voxillity ddos protection and the cheap, but how what about the uptime ? what is fairuse of traffic

• The offer looks great and all, but that 400mhz core bothers me for some reason...

• FlamesRunner said: The offer looks great and all, but that 400mhz core bothers me for some reason...

That's what bothers you and not that one of their official listed partners is the german equivalent of hackforums? :P

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • @hzr

Nah, it just makes me remember 24 50mhz cores or some BS like that.

• @default said:
    Is it only in German language? Does it offer IPv6? That price includes VAT or not?

Yes, it includes vat. They do offer ipv6 but it's only in German. Couldn't be bothered to check for a language button actually. It might be there somewhere :)

@Advicerxyz said:

also they offer voxillity ddos protection and the cheap, but how what about the uptime ? what is fairuse of traffic

Don't know about the fair use. In solus 1Tb is set. Uptime has been 100% for me over the last 2 months.

@Ole_Juul said:
    They do claim to have a 14 day money back guarantee. Besides, for that price you can forget about the money and just stop using them if they weren't up to your expectations.

That's right. It's regulated by German law. There's actually a button showing for 14 days giving you this option

@FlamesRunner said:
    The offer looks great and all, but that 400mhz core bothers me for some reason...

Yeah, get what you mean. I guess it's just for this offer as it's not like that in my other VM.

• I'm assuming this is OpenVZ but I don't see where it says what the virt type is. Can anyone share?

• @HackedServer said:
    I'm assuming this is OpenVZ but I don't see where it says what the virt type is. Can anyone share?

same question and how much bw limit per month?

• Ole_JuulOle_Juul Member
    edited September 2016

All their other offerings specify one IPv4 address and IPv6 included, but this offer does not say anything about that. Could it be that there is no IPv4 and you'd have to buy it?

• fair use is a term often used in german marketing. it simply means that they most probably won't suspend your vps but limit your port to 10 Mbps or something like that if you reach a certain limit. haven't looked any closer yet, but if 1 TB is given in Solus, that's most probably the point where you won't go over ;-)

• mycosysmycosys Member
    edited September 2016

@HackedServer said:
    I'm assuming this is OpenVZ but I don't see where it says what the virt type is. Can anyone share?

IPv4 Address    1
    Virtualization Type (OpenVZ)
    Operating System    Debian 8.0 64 Bit minimal
    IPv6 Address    0
    Disk Space  100 GB
    Bandwidth   1000 GB
    Memory  1.5 GB
    VSwap   0 KB

• @mycosys said:

@HackedServer said:

> IPv4 Address  1
    > Virtualization Type   (OpenVZ)
    > Operating System  Debian 8.0 64 Bit minimal
    > IPv6 Address  0
    > Disk Space    100 GB
    > Bandwidth 1000 GB
    > Memory    1.5 GB
    > VSwap 0 KB
    > 

so they do limit traffuc ?

• If the service is solid, then the price is good. Still it's OpenVZ so no wonder it's this cheap.

• I find Aruba's 1€ deal much better... and with English site/support

• @Saragoldfarb said:
    noez.de

It's like LET collects the worst of the worst when it comes to german service providers. They already offered the same vserver with the same specs 2 months ago for 7,20€ per year.

@Falzo said:
    fair use is a term often used in german marketing. it simply means that they most probably won't suspend your vps but limit your port to 10 Mbps or something like that

noez says 1 TB (used to be 500 GB two months ago) per month traffic afterwards they check your server and decide if they throttle your port, increase your traffic limit or completely close the server.

Every single cent is wasted on them. They closed my server out of the blue for running a private socks5 proxy.

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • Nice offer but I'm so allergic to OpenVZ these days.

Thanked by 1Shade
  • pikepike Veteran

@hzr said:
    That's what bothers you and not that one of their official listed partners is the german equivalent of hackforums? :P

It's not the equivalent of hf, it's a place for cheats/ingame items trading. They even have own currency named egold for the trading. This attracts mostly stupid kids (cheaters) which also are likely to get a booter to "down someones teamspeak for fun reasons". One of the other famous hosters out of this community is zap-hosting.

• Hmm 3 vCPUs on 400MHz

• @fffonion said:
    Hmm 3 vCPUs on 400MHz

its nice offer for mid size website

• Is the price recurring, or one-time just for the 1st year? Can not find it...

• Recurring.

• Hi,

I already had the product "Atom" of the company, and now got that promo "95 Cent vServer"

95 Cent vServer (node: Vhost41)

System Info
    -----------
    Processor   : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1650 v3 @ 3.50GHz
    CPU Cores   : 3
    Frequency   : 1167.000 MHz
    Memory      : 1536 MB
    Swap        : 0 MB
    Uptime      : 5 days, 3:45,

OS      : Debian GNU/Linux 8
    Arch        : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel      : 2.6.32-042stab116.2
    Hostname    : Frankfurt2

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
    ---------------------
    Your public IPv4 is 5.230.***.***

Location        Provider    Speed
    CDN         Cachefly    13,9MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US     Coloat      295KB/s 
    Dallas, TX, US      Softlayer   2,24MB/s 
    Seattle, WA, US     Softlayer   2,00MB/s 
    San Jose, CA, US    Softlayer   2,24MB/s 
    Washington, DC, US  Softlayer   4,97MB/s 

Tokyo, Japan        Linode      2,96MB/s 
    Singapore           Softlayer   11,9MB/s 

Rotterdam, Netherlands  id3.net     79,7MB/s
    Haarlem, Netherlands    Leaseweb    38,5MB/s 
    Frankfurt, Deutschland  Leaseweb    99,1MB/s 

Sao Paulo, Brazil   Softlayer       2,99MB/s 

Disk Speed
    ----------
    I/O (1st run)   : 4 MB/s
    I/O (2nd run)   : 3 MB/s
    I/O (3rd run)   : 9 MB/s
    Average I/O : 5.33333 MB/s

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

@hzr said:
    Would happily get this if it wasn't yearly :(

Its hard to charge 99 cents/mo. when the transaction fee is $0.55.

• chxchx Member
    edited October 2016

I find this a great solution for an off-site backup. I already back up my Hetzner box to Hetzner's backup space so this is only a secondary. It's good for that. I do not expect I will ever actually need it. Insurance like it'll do. 100GB is enough for me and I do not think there's anyone else offering 100GB for this price. I have a VPSDime box for $10 a year, it's only 50GB.