Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving away 3 Dedicated servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Giving away 3 Dedicated servers

picypicy Member
edited March 2013 in General

I have 2 ovh.com US datacenter server and one hetzner server at cheap price as i dont need them any more With ovh 20 days more and with hetzner 18days more.

Hetnzer server is Core i7 with 24gb ram and OVH servers are Core i5 with 16gb ram. Those who need can get mine and use it.

Comments

• ill take a ovh off ur hands

• ill take one

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

If the hetznaer one is still available, I've always wanted to test their network.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

PM Sent @picy

• Price ?.

• picypicy Member

Sorry for the wrong info , i just wasted the days by keeping the server idle. OVH services has 7 days time. So if you still interested pm me.

• picypicy Member

And also i have Europe RDP with 100gb diskspace and 1gbps port speed. Any one intersted? Still 11 days left.

• Would love to have the OVH, i'll test some stuffs and hoping to learn linux more from it.

• picypicy Member

@Simple3x said: Would love to have the OVH, i'll test some stuffs and hoping to learn linux more from it.

For learning stuff , i am giving you Hetzner for free as it has very few days left . will pm you if the person i had pmed before not interested.

• Thanks Picy!

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I'd take OVH, if it is still available.

• @picy: am interested in ovh if still available. Was going to get one at BHS but would like to test tings out first

• goexodusgoexodus Member
    edited March 2013

how much is the Hetzner i7.