Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Desktop Based Dedicated Server.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For Desktop Based Dedicated Server.

As title mentioned we need a desktop based server with Intel® HD Graphics such as Intel i3. Preferred SSD 120GB ok and 4GB of RAM should be enough. Would like to run the Android Emulator on the server. IPoKVM is needed and server can be located anywhere.

Comments

• Why not just buy a computer and host it at your own home? i3 with Intel HD Graphics could be equated to a T420 laptop that goes for around $250 USD in most places.

Thanked by 1Netxons
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Hello,

How about our KVM slices? :)

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

I'm sure you would have no problem running whatever emulator you're interested in. We recently added RemixOS for a customer the other day too.

Francisco

Thanked by 2GCat Netxons
  • I can supply you with an i3 server meeting your spec needs in Chicago if that's of any use?

Thanked by 1Netxons
  • jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

We can provide bladeservers with graphics card at around 40-60€ per month, contact me if you're interested.

Thanked by 1Netxons
  • IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

We can provide a dedicated server which have natively GT 710 graphic card.

https://express.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server#xeon

Thanked by 1Netxons
  • Just picked up a new HPe ML10 v2 for ~$150US with a Pentium G3240 (3.1GHz), 4GB ECC RAM, 1T Seagate 7200RPM spinner. Would seem ideal for the job, and a hell of a lot cheaper than a datacenter. Why have them host it - do you need high bandwidth?

Thanked by 1Netxons
  • @Netxons said:
    As title mentioned we need a desktop based server with Intel® HD Graphics such as Intel i3. Preferred SSD 120GB ok and 4GB of RAM should be enough. Would like to run the Android Emulator on the server. IPoKVM is needed and server can be located anywhere.

You're looking for a KVM-based VPS -- lots of offers here and on LowEndBox.com for those!

Thanked by 1Netxons
  • @Kobe said:
    Why not just buy a computer and host it at your own home? i3 with Intel HD Graphics could be equated to a T420 laptop that goes for around $250 USD in most places.

Yeah but we do need the server hosted so the developer and end user can test the application Live.

• @Francisco said:
    Hello,

How about our KVM slices? :)

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

I'm sure you would have no problem running whatever emulator you're interested in. We recently added RemixOS for a customer the other day too.

Francisco

Yeah have the ticket opened with you guys if everything gone right will definitely go with BuyVM!

• @mycosys said:
    Just picked up a new HPe ML10 v2 for ~$150US with a Pentium G3240 (3.1GHz), 4GB ECC RAM, 1T Seagate 7200RPM spinner. Would seem ideal for the job, and a hell of a lot cheaper than a datacenter. Why have them host it - do you need high bandwidth?

We do not need huge bandwidth but stable one.