Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1gbps Dedi Provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1gbps Dedi Provider

picypicy Member
edited March 2013 in General

Guys please share all the providers who provide 1gbps plan at reasonable price . Am looking for Dedi.

1)WireSix
2)Colocrossing

Comments

• BogdacutuuBogdacutuu Member
    edited March 2013

Do you have to create so many threads about this? Is it that hard to do the research yourself?

• leaseweb

• nikcnikc Member

@Bogdacutuu said: Do you have to create so many threads about this? Is it that hard to do the research yourself?

+1

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Check out our offer on LowEndBox. It's a great deal.

• @Bogdacutuu said: Do you have to create so many threads about this? Is it that hard to do the research yourself?

I would +1, but I broke the +1 button by pressing it too much.

• What specs are you interested?

• picypicy Member

16gb ram minimum , 2x1 tb or 2x2tb , raid 1 and xeon processor and 10tb + bandwidth.

• @picy said: 16gb ram minimum , 2x1 tb or 2x2tb , raid 1 and xeon processor and 10tb + bandwidth.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/9248/cheap-and-best-dedi-provider

• picypicy Member

@qps , i found quickpayment deals are awesome going to get one think so if they allow mu site.

• JacobJacob Member

You went from 100TB to 50TB to 10TB...?

@picy said: 10tb + bandwidth.

• @Jacob said: You went from 100TB to 50TB to 10TB...?

Seems like he just doesn't know what he wants...

• picypicy Member

@Jacob said: You went from 100TB to 50TB to 10TB...?

Becoz i can buy extra if i need at extra price.

• @picy said: Becoz i can buy extra if i need at extra price.

I still dont get it, why isn't 100Mbps enough?

• picypicy Member

Becoz i am going to host image hosting site and mp3 site.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited March 2013

95Th percentile would be best then.

@picy said: Becoz i can buy extra if i need at extra price.

@picy said: Becoz i am going to host image hosting site and mp3 site.

• picypicy Member
    edited March 2013

Just waiting for @qps reply .

• still don't know how you can claim that "No Mp3 files are cached or stored on our servers, all data comes from various different sources on the internet." They're downloaded from your server and just because you rip them from youtube doesn't make them legal. Even if you use cloudflare to proxy it. Usually they won't do this for long anyway ...

• picypicy Member

Actually we don't rip from youtube now. All the files are downloaded from soundcloud and we just act as search engine.

• Shane_ElmoreShane_Elmore Member
    edited March 2013

MP3s search engines?

CALL THE FB - shot

No but seriously, don't ask here for stuff like that. It poses a huge legal risk for the host. Even if the MP3s are "offsite", you don't own them, therefore you're commiting copyright infringement. :|

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited March 2013

@Shane_Elmore said: No but seriously, don't ask here for stuff like that. It poses a huge legal risk for the host. Even if the MP3s are "offsite", you don't own them, therefore you're commiting copyright infringement. :|

plus he's actually distributing it
    If he's not hosting the mp3's on the server itself, why does he need that huge ammount of bandwidth?

And then i'm not even talking about that he also needs:

@picy said: 2x1 tb or 2x2tb

• picypicy Member

@ Becoz i ran a image hosting site which use more amount of bandwidth. And more than 10000 images uploaded per day.

And none of the files are hosted. And they are just renamed and passed through our server.

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited March 2013

@picy said: And none of the files are hosted. And they are just renamed and passed through our server.

That's still illegal as you are re-distributing it

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2013

I guess you could spread the images over multiple servers or VPSes to "spread" the bandwidth usage over those VPSes or servers ?

EDIT: But yes, the MP3 stuff is pretty illegal.

• This guy honestly reminds me of some people who I knew who thought Youtube MP3 ripping was legal cause someone already paid for the video. :|

Ah, the ignorance...

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

We have some great deals, message me.

• @Jack said: @CVPS_Chris post them.

+1

• RyanDRyanD Member

Specifically, in regards to the mp3 discussion here. It is in-fact illegal under US law and not something permissible on our network.

@CVPS_Chris said: We have some great deals, message me.

I'm surprised Chicago VPS is so egar to host illegal content :)

• kalamkalam Member

@RyanD said: I'm surprised Chicago VPS is so egar to host illegal content :)

He probably just read the first post and not the important part further down.

• Message me and I might be able to give you a good offer.