Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

T-Shirt Designer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

T-Shirt Designer

BrandonBrandon Member
edited March 2013 in General

I am looking to have a t-shirt designed and was wondering if you guys knew anyone who could help me out with this.

Comments

• for screen printing? if you have a design in Illistrator. They can convert it and do it all up for you at a tshirt printing place.

• I'm looking for someone to create the design. It will be screen printed though.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@Brandon Why are you ignoring PMs from both @Liam and I?

• @RobertClarke said: @Brandon Why are you ignoring PMs from both @Liam and I?

I never read messages in my inbox. You can contact me via e-mail.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@Brandon I won a domain auction months back, and have sent you dozens of messages regarding this. You never mentioned anything about an email in the domain thread.

• @RobertClarke said: @Brandon I won a domain auction months back, and have sent you dozens of messages regarding this. You never mentioned anything about an email in the domain thread.

Can you please stop detracting from this thread? I've already replied back to your PM and again you can send me an e-mail.

• @Brandon if there was an Official LEN or LET or LEB t-shirt I would buy at least one right now, Not fab' I know it is done, Official, as in goes to the LEN. +1

• @Brandon What kind of design you actually need?

• Do you have a local screenprinter in mind, or will it be online?

• Lowendscreenprinting

Me, I'd recommend looking for a local shop who does screen printing already. Might be able to swing better deal and get stuff as-needed in batches to control costs. They tend to deal with all sorts of customers, do creative as needed and know local artists who can do advanced stuff.

Raw materials like the shirt themselves can be a big part of the cost. Shipping a big box isn't cheap either. Thus local kind of wins there too.