Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enable Fuse?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Enable Fuse?

mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
edited March 2013 in General

Out of curiosity, how long does it generaly take you (providers) to enable Fuse on a openvz vps?

Comments

• 5 mins of work.

• @concerto49 said: 5 mins of work.

I think you're over estimating.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2013

-7-- days and counting :)
    scratch that ... _only_4 days

• @MikHo said: 7 days and counting :)

They must be having some major latency over SSH.

I know the provider I am talking about is active here and I hope they can reply to my ticket about it soon.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

It might be that the ticket went missing or hides somewhere...
    It may help bumping it.

• which provider?

edited March 2013

@24khost
    I'll tell when they answer :)

@Maounique
    I did and also asked about it on their irc channel, even if it against their irc rules.

• well it isn't us. is it a well known provider or shovehost?

edited March 2013

Well known. I'm actually surprised that it has gone this far.

• @24khost

I love the scale 'Well known or.... shovehost.'

@eastonch
    In a way shovehost is "well-known" :)

• Not many hosts have irc.

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited March 2013

n/a

edited March 2013

Thank you for the kind words,
    I connected to your channel and asked if someone could look at my ticket, was informed that it was not allowed in your channel to bump tickets.
    I then talked some with another user on your channel.

Stalked is not the correct word however, I saw you were active on #lowendbox and asked i you could take a look at the ticket. You answered no and i asked if it was normal with that response time.
    You didn't answer that question. Instead you said something about not liking when people bumped tickets via irc.

So i dropped it. I then asked the question here trying to figure out if I was asking for to much. Only trying to understand the average response time on this type of questions.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2013

@Rallias said: Edited

Srsly ???
    :(

• vedranvedran Veteran
    edited March 2013

Are you representing @BlueVM here?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@vedran said: Are you representing @BlueVM here?

As his signature says 'I am a consultant. One of my clients is BlueVM. Don't ask me directly for support regarding them.'

• @vedran said: Are you representing @BlueVM here?

No, that's what @BlueVM is for.

• MikHo I would like to apologize for the actions of my staff and my consultant. This week was a test to see if I could let them run the show without me while I worked on other projects. Unfortunately it would seem that I must be the person pulling the strings...

If you PM me your ticket number I'll hunt it down, or I may come across it later today. Either way I apologize for the inconvenience and you will be credited 6 months worth of service for this issue.

• I'd tell any one of our vendors to not the let door hit their ass on the way out if they were spouting obscenities at my customers. Self-control, it's a hell of a thing.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Wow.. Rallias you are totally out of order.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited March 2013

@MikHo

It normally does not take this long. The only reason for the delay is because of the amount of tickets in queue and lower amount of staff due to the holidays. However I won't attempt to make justifications for this, and I apologize for the attitude you were handled with. We will credit you as already stated and handle this matter immediately.

Thanks.

I've sent you the ticket ID @BlueVM in a PM.

I do have problems reaching your site at the moment, Cloudflare says its offline?

And I'm sorry for answering with such a short answer. I do have guests right now :)

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited March 2013

Should be back online. RFO on Twitter.

Damn these pointless attacks
    @Ishaq

• IshaqIshaq Member

Yeah :/

So everyone knows, this has been handled and everything is good again.

@Rallias is the exception.