Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndBox helpdesk down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndBox helpdesk down?

edited March 2013 in General

Just curious if anyone who is in charge is aware of this.

@Liam @infinity @chief

Did I miss anyone?

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited March 2013

LEB has a helpdesk? What for?

• @Liam i see, didn't know there is one :) Couldn't find an URL to it on the main page of www.lowendbox.com either.

• @Liam Thanks! I would click "thanks", but... ;-)

• Hey, i am willing to donate $10 to have the thanks button fixed. Anyone else? ;-)

• @rds100 1 dollar here too! :D

• I think they have enough money

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@serverian said: I think they have enough money

Ahaha, brilliant :')

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

And there we have it again.

Lets hope we dont have to wait as long as for the thanks button :)

• IshaqIshaq Member

@MikHo said: Lets hope we dont have to wait as long as for the thanks button :)

It's getting so old I've done more than 1000 comments since it was around :/

• @MikHo said: And there we have it again.

Lets hope we dont have to wait as long as for the thanks button :)

Still down, by the way.

http://helpdesk.lowendbox.com/

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@Liam when will it be back?

• @Hassan said: @Liam when will it be back?

When the Thanks button returns.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I think the real question is how long is the backlog for new LEB posts?... I guess we have to submit them 2 months ahead of time now ha...

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Hassan said: @Liam when will it be back?

hint If @Liam knew, I'm sure he would have said. ;-)

• @Nick_A Took us about two or three weeks to get Listed, but we did have to mention it to Liam during a PM for us to get an update on it ;)!

• Well supposedly Chief won't have net access until the 18th of April. If he's the only one that can update the license or fix whatever the issue is then we all may be waiting a while.

Still kinda curious why the helpdesk got moved to a new server. Liam said that their host 'decided' to migrate servers, that wording makes it sound like it wasn't decided on but rather just done.

• So who's that host that decides to migrate servers and breaks customer's stuff? Name it...

• @MannDude said: Well supposedly Chief won't have net access until the 18th of April

Didn't @Liam say in another thread that he will be back on Easter?

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited March 2013

Well, our Easter is after about a month.

• @gsrdgrdghd said: Didn't @Liam say in another thread that he will be back on Easter?

Possibly. I just heard through the grapevine that his Skype status says he'll not have internet access until the 18th. I don't have him on Skype so I don't know.

• @eastonch said: @Nick_A Took us about two or three weeks to get Listed, but we did have to mention it to Liam during a PM for us to get an update on it ;)!

Way more than a month for us even after asking about it a few times. Some people are under a month, so people real faster, it depends...

• I think LEB prioritises posts based on the quality of the offer, then throws in some random not so good offers every now and then who have been waiting a while.

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited March 2013

@MannDude said: Still kinda curious why the helpdesk got moved to a new server. Liam said that their host 'decided' to migrate servers, that wording makes it sound like it wasn't decided on but rather just done.

If I run a hosting company I'd delete that (ie forced migration) altogether off our dictionary, means there MUST be no migrations done in our end, at the very least for so looonoog periods, it really doesn't make sense for me providers migrating clients through datacenters like if they "testing" things, usually doing so in total comfort, like if there's no clients being hurt with each similar step!