Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK/NL Minecraft VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK/NL Minecraft VPS

PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
edited March 2013 in Providers

Looking for Minecraft VPS within the UK or Netherlands.

Only real requirement is 2GB+ RAM. Willing to go outside of LEB pricing.

Comments

• I assume you could get the job done with the OVerZold plans, no?

• TaylorTaylor Member
    edited March 2013

Are no offers posted ever good enough for you? Every time you make a new thread when you need a vps.

• jhjh Member

2GB RAM
    5GB SSD
    2 Cores
    UK Based
    £15/month

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@ihatetonyy said: I assume you could get the job done with the OVerZold plans, no?

Yeah, but I'd prefer UK to be honest as that's closer to me. UK or NL are better. I've edited the thread title.

@Taylor said: Are no offers ever good enough for you? Every time you make a new thread when you need a vps.

All for different things..

• Use serverbear my friend...

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited March 2013

Looking for Minecraft VPS within the UK or Netherlands.

6 posts and nobody has jumped in yet to offer a VPS in New Jersey or Kansas I'm shocked!

Only real requirement is 2GB+ RAM. Willing to go outside of LEB pricing

Amsterdam, 4GB RAM, KVM, blade servers, 150GB HD, 5TB bandwidth, €10 1st month (€20 after 1st month)
    https://www.transip.eu/vps/pricing-and-purchase/

• Maybe try pytohost.com? They're in OVH (France) which has direct peering with UK

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

There's a good deal in the US...

@DomainBop said: 6 posts and nobody has jumped in yet to offer a VPS in New Jersey or Kansas I'm shocked!

whoops

• NateN34NateN34 Member
    edited March 2013

You can have as much RAM as you want, but with a VPS, your issue will be CPU.

Probably get suspended for abuse with most hosts..

• @Taylor said: Are no offers posted ever good enough for you? Every time you make a new thread when you need a vps.

LET is the new Google.

• @DomainBop said: 6 posts and nobody has jumped in yet to offer a VPS in New Jersey or Kansas I'm shocked!

This made me chuckle

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@NateN34 said: You can have as much RAM as you want, but with a VPS, your issue will be CPU.

Probably get suspended for abuse with most hosts..

+1