Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
ServerBound - DDoS Protected SSD KVM VPS (80Gbps) - Hourly Billing - Custom Panel - 24/7 Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

ServerBound - DDoS Protected SSD KVM VPS (80Gbps) - Hourly Billing - Custom Panel - 24/7 Support

DataWagonDataWagon Member, Provider
edited September 2016 in Offers

ServerBound is very happy to announce its grand opening along with their very affordable DDoS Protected KVM VPS plans.

Why Choose ServerBound?

- We are not a reseller, we own all of our servers and networking equipment.

- We provide redundant 80Gbps / 60Mpps maximum DDoS Protection technologies to each and every VPS.

- We created and designed our own custom client and billing panel.

- Hourly based billing

- We have our own IP space and ASN from ARIN (AS27176)

- We run our own network

- Instant VPS provisioning

- Datacenter in Buffalo, NY

Website: https://www.serverbound.com


Payment methods: PayPal, Credit Card (Stripe), Bitcoin

Test IP: 104.192.2.22

VPS Plans:

KVM-20G ($5/month or $0.007/hour)

Virtualiztion: KVM

CPU: 1 Core

Memory: 512MB DDR3

SSD: 20GB

Bandwidth: 1Gbit Uplink - 15TB Transfer

IPs: 1 x IPv4 Address

Order: https://my.serverbound.com/signup



The rest of our VPS plans are to be viewed from our website (https://www.serverbound.com).



Our Custom Panel

Deploy a Server:







Manage your Server:


Things we do NOT allow:

Mass / Bulk mailing

DDoS Attacks

Bandwidth abuse
CPU Abuse


Speedtest:

Download speed from CacheFly: 91.5MB/s

Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 20.2MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 36.6MB/s

Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 12.47MB/s

Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 18.27MB/s

Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 57.1MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 6.34MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 43.6MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 30.0MB/s

Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 87.3MB/s


Have any pre sales questions? Don't hesitate to contact [email protected]!

Comments

  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    Brilliant.

    We really need to introduce, reading, comprehension and basic IQ testing for new providers.

    $140/month FFS.

    Thanked by 1FrankZ

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • jarjar Provider
    edited September 2016

    Imitation, the sincerest form of flattery ;)

    image

  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Provider

    Buffalo. Hmmmmmm.

  • That's a lot of bandwidth. Would you allow to run a TOR relay on your network?

  • DataWagonDataWagon Member, Provider

    @Maniac said:
    That's a lot of bandwidth. Would you allow to run a TOR relay on your network?

    Yes, TOR relays are fine, as long as the operator blocks port 25 to ensure that the relay isn't used for mail spam.

    Thanked by 1Maniac
  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    For those thinking I'm nuts, the OP included links to all the plans shown in the image, not just the below limit plans visible now.

    Didn't even have the knackers to admit the error.

    Thanked by 1MikePT

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • @jarland said:
    Imitation, the sincerest form of flattery ;)

    >

    Yeah... it's a bit.. uh... evident...

    Core Asterisk Developer and Hater of Fax Machines

  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Provider

    @DataWagon said:

    @Maniac said:
    That's a lot of bandwidth. Would you allow to run a TOR relay on your network?

    Yes, TOR relays are fine, as long as the operator blocks port 25 to ensure that the relay isn't used for mail spam.

    Does that mean exit relays are allowed as well?

  • DataWagonDataWagon Member, Provider
    edited September 2016

    @joepie91 said:

    @DataWagon said:

    @Maniac said:
    That's a lot of bandwidth. Would you allow to run a TOR relay on your network?

    Yes, TOR relays are fine, as long as the operator blocks port 25 to ensure that the relay isn't used for mail spam.

    Does that mean exit relays are allowed as well?

    Yes, but we will comply entirely with any DMCA / Government inquiries that we receive.

  • @Nekki said:
    For those thinking I'm nuts, the OP included links to all the plans shown in the image, not just the below limit plans visible now.

    Didn't even have the knackers to admit the error.

    You might have been confused with another offer, this one is clean of pricing problems.

  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    ManofServer said: You might have been confused with another offer, this one is clean of pricing problems.

    OP edited the post and remove the offers after my initial post, you bellend.

    You're the second person who seems to think that I conjured $140/month out of nowhere.

    Thanked by 1MikePT

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Provider

    @DataWagon said:

    @joepie91 said:

    @DataWagon said:

    @Maniac said:
    That's a lot of bandwidth. Would you allow to run a TOR relay on your network?

    Yes, TOR relays are fine, as long as the operator blocks port 25 to ensure that the relay isn't used for mail spam.

    Does that mean exit relays are allowed as well?

    Yes, but we will comply entirely with any DMCA / Government inquiries that we receive.

    In what sense? For example, if you receive a copyright infringement notice, will it be forwarded to the customer for them to deal with, or will it result in a server suspension?

  • DataWagonDataWagon Member, Provider

    @Nekki said:

    ManofServer said: You might have been confused with another offer, this one is clean of pricing problems.

    OP edited the post and remove the offers after my initial post, you bellend.

    You're the second person who seems to think that I conjured $140/month out of nowhere.

    We did have our other plans listed before, we edited the thread to remove them.

    Apologies for the confusion.

  • DataWagonDataWagon Member, Provider

    @joepie91 said:

    @DataWagon said:

    @joepie91 said:

    @DataWagon said:

    @Maniac said:
    That's a lot of bandwidth. Would you allow to run a TOR relay on your network?

    Yes, TOR relays are fine, as long as the operator blocks port 25 to ensure that the relay isn't used for mail spam.

    Does that mean exit relays are allowed as well?

    Yes, but we will comply entirely with any DMCA / Government inquiries that we receive.

    In what sense? For example, if you receive a copyright infringement notice, will it be forwarded to the customer for them to deal with, or will it result in a server suspension?

    We forward DMCA notices, abuse reports, etc to the customer, and give them 24 hours to take proper action and report back to us. If proper action is not taken, the service will be suspended.

  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Provider

    @DataWagon said:

    @joepie91 said:

    @DataWagon said:

    @joepie91 said:

    @DataWagon said:

    @Maniac said:
    That's a lot of bandwidth. Would you allow to run a TOR relay on your network?

    Yes, TOR relays are fine, as long as the operator blocks port 25 to ensure that the relay isn't used for mail spam.

    Does that mean exit relays are allowed as well?

    Yes, but we will comply entirely with any DMCA / Government inquiries that we receive.

    In what sense? For example, if you receive a copyright infringement notice, will it be forwarded to the customer for them to deal with, or will it result in a server suspension?

    We forward DMCA notices, abuse reports, etc to the customer, and give them 24 hours to take proper action and report back to us. If proper action is not taken, the service will be suspended.

    Thanks for the answer :)

  • DataWagon said: KVM-20G ($5/month or $0.007/hour)

    Virtualiztion: KVM
    CPU: 1 Core
    Memory: 512MB DDR3
    SSD: 20GB
    Bandwidth: 1Gbit Uplink - 15TB Transfer
    IPs: 1 x IPv4 Address

    DataWagon said: Yes, TOR relays are fine, as long as the operator blocks port 25 to ensure that the relay isn't used for mail spam.

    That is so DigitalOcean-esque.

    me // discord: Unixfy#3061

  • iPhone cri (you messed up the intermediate cert)

  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited September 2016

    @jarland said:
    Imitation, the sincerest form of flattery ;)

    image

    Except he gives 5x the transfer

  • any coupons ? Like vultr 20$ and digitalocean 25$ credit.

  • DataWagonDataWagon Member, Provider

    @kousinnryou said:
    any coupons ? Like vultr 20$ and digitalocean 25$ credit.

    Not at the moment, look out for an announcement next week though ;)

  • @doghouch said:

    @jarland said:
    Imitation, the sincerest form of flattery ;)

    Except he gives 15x the transfer

    Isn't DO basically unmetered? I haven't known them to enforce the bandwidth caps

    🐴 $2/mo 512MB KVM - Unmetered bandwidth. $1.25 for 256GB Block Storage - from BuyVM (aff)

  • @Harambe said:

    @doghouch said:

    @jarland said:
    Imitation, the sincerest form of flattery ;)

    Except he gives 15x the transfer

    Isn't DO basically unmetered? I haven't known them to enforce the bandwidth caps

    Eh, I don't push providers

  • DataWagon said: Not at the moment, look out for an announcement next week though ;)

    So do you suggest that nobody buys anything until your announcement ?

  • dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited September 2016

    damn copy of vultr, they have more locations..

    UPSSSSS!!
    https://www.serverbound.com/ddos-protection

    404 Not Found
    nginx/1.10.0 (Ubuntu)

    Nothing for the moment

  • @jarland Flattery, indeed

    VS

    Thanked by 2lifehome LordSpock
Sign In or Register to comment.