Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for unmetered/unlimited VPS provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for unmetered/unlimited VPS provider

SkyriderSkyrider Member
edited September 2016 in Requests

From all the offers that are out there on LEB, most of them are out of stock. As of right now, I'm currently in the choosing on a new VPS but with the existing choices I have (with BW limits) I am currently doubting.

I'm currently looking for an unmetered BW provider with at least:

• 2+ Vcores
  • 50+GB HDD
  • 100/1gb connection speed
  • 2+ GB RAM
  • Swap - Maybe above 512MB, but no specifics on this one, but swap would be nice)
  • Hopefully a ipv6 included.
  • DDoS protection included.

• merely stands for either that or more.

Location: NL, France, Germany, etc. As long it's near the Netherlands.

My price range (1 year payment) is 40 to 50 dollars (TOTAL).

Kind regards,
Skyrider

Comments

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

Do you want a Christmas card sent to you as well?

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • SkyriderSkyrider Member
    edited September 2016

@Oliver said:

That would be nice :).

• 40 to 50 dollars per month is more realistic for something truly unmetered: https://www.leaseweb.com/bare-metal-server/configure/23948

• bersybersy Member
    edited September 2016

As has already been said in your prev request thread:

ScaleWay's Starter VC1S KVM VPS (2 Atom's vCPU, 2GB RAM, 50GB SSD, unmetered BW) is probably the best thing you can get in this price range in Europe.

There are also some providers utilizing OVH within your budget, who claim that they offer unmetered BW.

• Check out wishosting. Not 2 cores, but the one you get is pretty damn decent.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Skyrider said:

@Oliver said:

That would be nice :).

Well, we do send out Christmas Cards every year, but unfortunately we'll out of your budget :-(.

• SkyriderSkyrider Member
    edited September 2016

@bersy said:
    As has already been said in your prev request thread:

ScaleWay's Starter VC1S KVM VPS (2 Atom's vCPU, 2GB RAM, 50GB SSD, unmetered BW) is probably the best thing you can get in this price range in Europe.

There are also some providers utilizing OVH within your budget, who claim that they offer unmetered BW.

I saw, thanks :). I merely created a new thread because I am unable to edit my previous one. I've adjusted the max price, and a few other things to be clearer. So with all the info I get from this one i'll make a decision :p. How hard it may be.. And yea, it's possible with this budget I don't get (or barely get) offers. But hey, worth a shot.

Thanked by 1doghouch