Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need about 5 dedicated servers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need about 5 dedicated servers

2»

Comments

• jorgemichaels said: jokes aside, dont mess with the underworld

Like with hot English vampires?

• @Nekki said:

jorgemichaels said: jokes aside, dont mess with the underworld

Like with hot English vampires?

Sexy Dracula

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

This thread is LET 2016, made me curious, laugh, cringe and just look down and shake my head a bit all within 10 seconds.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2016

jorgemichaels said: why? i joined this community because i have been a long time lurker, and i thought this would be a good time to get involved. just because someone's feathers got rustled, you're going to vote to ban me?

You stop telling other members to shut up and you stop to "threaten" them with "the underworld" or I will kick your ass personally. With a long run-up. Behave or go to another place. It's simple. Chris Gotzmann is a shady piece of sh**. Just to state that again. If you are here to defend him, then go away.

• @Amitz said:

jorgemichaels said: why? i joined this community because i have been a long time lurker, and i thought this would be a good time to get involved. just because someone's feathers got rustled, you're going to vote to ban me?

You stop telling other members to shut up and you stop to "threaten" them with "the underworld" or I will kick your ass personally. With a long run-up. Behave or go to another place. It's simple. Chris Gotzmann is a shady piece of sh**. Just to state that again. If you are here to defend him, then go away.

hello my friend. nobody is threatening anybody. im simply stating a fact. if you court the underworld, it will fall back in love with you. francisco claims to run a tight ship. all i was saying is if he veers off course, it will be noticeable and susceptible to a crash and burn.

furthermore, have i broken any forum rules? i am not here to troll, simply to state my thoughts on the situation and what might happen. im entitled to my opinion, but if you want to stifle that opinion, well, it's your forum.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2016

jorgemichaels said: well, it's your forum.

Well, it is not mine at all. I am just a Moderator. But see it like this: LET is a bar. You come in for the first time (I don't care how long you lurked in front of the window) and blame a respected member of hosting a bot net without presenting any proof. You tell that respected member to shut up and I still take your "dont mess with the underworld francisco or it will harm your business" as a thread.

I am one of the waiters in this bar. It's not a fucking restaurant with white gloves. It's a bar near the harbour. And the waiter told you to stop harassing a regular or to get the fuck out. I would not take this too easy if I were you. The door is closer than you may think.

So either you present some good and valid proof that @Francisco knowingly hosted a bot net and that he was legally obliged to act, or you do exactly what I said: You get the fuck out of this bar and I will carry you to the door.

But keep in mind: I am an ugly pervert, my back is very, very hairy and my shirt smells like shit & old sweat. You do not want me to carry you anywhere. Try to avoid that.

• @Amitz said:
    But keep in mind: I am an ugly pervert, my back is very, very hairy and my shirt smells like shit & old sweat. You do not want me to carry you anywhere. Try to avoid that.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • i can offer you /24 for 150 USD / mo
    Server for around 50 $ / mo.
    goto: mail: [email protected]

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@rds100 said:
    A simple proxy with many IPs through which you can make purchase orders does not require a 16 core dedicated server. In fact it might not require a dedicated server at all, a VPS could suffice. Granted 256 IPs on a VPS would be a stretch, but still it can be made to work.

Sounds like it's an RDP-type deal.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

That's a long article, scroll to about half way for the section on Sir @francisco

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Yep, krebs gave me a call about it and I had no problems explaining my run in with them.

That's one long as fuck article.

Francisco

• I'm just glad that we all didn't get swatted just for being LET members. Else, I may have had a heart-attack or something.. ;-)

• A fascinating read -- could almost be fiction if it weren't. This guy Anna-Senpai/jorgemichaels really needs to be taken out back ...

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited January 2017

That fat fuck will get to meet bubba in jail very soon :)

Mirai is so hated across the globe, that the U.S will surely get to this fatty sooner or later.

The way he talks about "the underworld" and masturbates to cartoons at the same time makes me cringe.

And holy shit he is fat.. I'm looking forward to the news of his extraction and imprisonment. Probly a matter of weeks at most untill his fat ass is picked up by the authorities.

• Bump.

The Mirai botnet author just pleaded guilty.

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2017/12/mirai-iot-botnet-co-authors-plead-guilty

Thanked by 2AnthonySmith FHR