Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Does OVH allow to transfer servers between accounts registered on different domains?
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Does OVH allow to transfer servers between accounts registered on different domains?

Hi,
Does OVH allow to transfer servers between accounts registered on different domains? If one account is on co.uk and buys a server, can it be transfered to .fr account?

Thanks

Comments

• And it begins!

• NekkiNekki Moderator

At least it been worded slightly differently to the usual 'late to the party' request.

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• Maybe open a ticket with sales/billing to inquire?

How to clean up a questionable reputation: throw the kids some BF/CM offers.

• I've had them transferred from people i'm fairly certain weren't under the same cctld

Thanked by 1pincushion

Contractually bound by a verbal non-disclosure agreement

• MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

@texteditor said:
    I've had them transferred from people i'm fairly certain weren't under the same cctld

If it's in a different region, the servers cannot be transferred. Users can't transfer a server from a ca.ovh.net (CA/USA) account to an account i.e. on ovh ireland or their france manager.

ExtraVM - AMD Ryzen VPS starting @ $3.50
    USA (TX, VA, FL), CA, FR, UK, SGP, AU

• Last time I tried it wasn't possible to transfer a server from ovh.de to ovh.co.uk.