Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Anyone still got a WHMCS 5.x install running anywhere? (little help)
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Anyone still got a WHMCS 5.x install running anywhere? (little help)

Hi Folks,

Just want to see if I am going insane please, in reports > Monthly Transaction reports, does it tally it for you at the end?

I have been using these as book figures since 2011, and now I am on 6.x it seems I need to get a F*****G calculator out and do 72 lines for the past year manually, seems ridiculous.

Maybe I am missing something or have forgotten how I got the transaction/fee's total out of WHMCS or I am just being a grade A moron, I do have a grade 5 man flu right now.

put me out of my misery please?

Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member
      edited September 2016

Copy paste into excel?

By the way in WHMCS 6 at the bottom of the monthly transactions report i see a bold centered line: "balance: .....". Is this what you need?

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith

-

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider
      edited September 2016

Yeah, you can export to csv per month and per currency, but what a massive fuss to have to do that on what is supposed to be billing software haha.

Yes you are quite right, balance is there, not sure how I missed that, I suppose I just need to manually add up the fees then, clearly I am having a mental melt down while not being well, this has been super simple for the last 5 years, I think I will wait a few days and come back with a fresh head.

Thanked by 1netomx

Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

• cubedatacubedata Member, Provider

@AnthonySmith said:
      Yeah, you can export to csv per month and per currency, but what a massive fuss to have to do that on what is supposed to be billing software haha.

Yes you are quite right, balance is there, not sure how I missed that, I suppose I just need to manually add up the fees then, clearly I am having a mental melt down while not being well, this has been super simple for the last 5 years, I think I will wait a few days and come back with a fresh head.

that would be smart lol.

Check out all of our custom modules here: https://cubedata.net for both blesta & whmcs.

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Provider

Isn't there a report for this? Look for it in the reports section.

• oneilonline said: Isn't there a report for this? Look for it in the reports section.

Yeah, the reports are there I thought post 6.x it had monthly tallies per currency, I am not well right now so perhaps I am not thinking straight.

• CenTexHostingCenTexHosting Member, Provider

@AnthonySmith

We bought a company a few months back that was still using 5.x I was like how can you use this. Things have changed a ton over the years.

You might look at the new Report generator for whmcs http://www.modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/report_generator/features

CenTex Hosting
      Dallas Colocation

• @CenTexHosting actually that ticks a number of boxed for me even outside of this, thanks for the suggestion I will get that installed.

Thanked by 1CenTexHosting

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Provider

@AnthonySmith if you ever need a custom report generated in WHMCS drop me a PM and I'll be happy to try and put something together for you. I don't handle the finances and rarely look at the WHMCS reports so I only create reports when my dad requests something special but if it makes your life easier I'm sure it will make his easier also. :)

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
      -Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, OR, TX, and AZ
      Need backup space? Check out BackupDragon
    • ktkt Member, Provider
      edited September 2016

AnthonySmith said: @CenTexHosting actually that ticks a number of boxed for me even outside of this, thanks for the suggestion I will get that installed.

Seems expensive for $99/year for reports which can likely be created for much cheaper by a php dev or even free as above.

All the reports incl. monthly transaction report is in /modules/reports/ and is open source so i'm sure someone can add in the fee total next to the balance.