Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

limited special dedicated at ovh.de - Page 35
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

limited special dedicated at ovh.de

1293031323335»

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep
    edited August 2019

I have a SP-64-D to offload in GRA-1 which has until 15th Sep. Outgoing is 500 Mbps. Please PM offers. This is currently in a UK account. So will need to be an account in the EU to transfer.

• @Jord said:
    I have a SP-64-D to offload in GRA-1 which has until 15th Sep. Outgoing is 500 Mbps. Please PM offers. This is currently in a UK account. So will need to be an account in the EU to transfer.

Good luck :smile:

• Does anyone has still a Server left, which he doesn’t need anymore?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@hitman47 said:
    Does anyone has still a Server left, which he doesn’t need anymore?

Maybe the guy two posts above yours who said he had one he didn’t need anymore 2 days ago.

HTH

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • Anyone looking for a SP-64-D? I might have one to offload that's in GRA-1, Outgoing is the same as most 500Mbps. PM me if interested. Currently on a UK account so you'll need one that's in the EU to qualify for transfer.

• I always wonder when I'll be ready to jump up to the Dedi level of VPS. I just host my own php and node apps, very little traffic, anything over 7 euro/month is pricey for me now.

• Is it possible to transfer Kimsufi servers? I'm going to let go of a special offer at the end of the month, but I can't see any option in the Kimsufi interface?

• @xyz said:
    Is it possible to transfer Kimsufi servers? I'm going to let go of a special offer at the end of the month, but I can't see any option in the Kimsufi interface?

You can transfer between same regional accounts but all done via support ticket. Ticket has to be opened at both accounts.

• mrclown said: You can transfer between same regional accounts but all done via support ticket. Ticket has to be opened at both accounts.

I see, thanks. They seem to take quite a long time to respond to tickets though, so if it happens, will see how that will work.

• I am considering consolidate servers and might have one available SP-64 (64G E5-1620v2 SoftRaid 4x2 TB, 500 Mbps outgoing, 1 Gbps incoming) with 3x /29 IP blocks (NL, FR, and DE). The server is under OVH.ie and I am paying €43.99/m, paid until 30-11-2019.

If anyone is interested in, please PM what you can offer. Thanks.

• @nhocconan said:
    Thanks, got one, even with VAT, it is still a too good deal to miss :-)

after three years? good box did its job for quite some time it seems ;-)

I have none of these anymore. @Mods I request to close this thread as I guess there are only a few left to take interest and I get notifications every time someone replies here ( no offense @nhocconan :-D )

Thanked by 1nhocconan
  • Falzo said: after three years? good box did its job for quite some time it seems ;-)

Yep, I have been keeping it from that time, and now just to see if anyone interested in. Otherwise, I just keep for 1 - 2 months and cancel.

Thanks @Falzo for this topic.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Closed on request. It was a great one.

Thanked by 1Falzo
This discussion has been closed.