Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

limited special dedicated at ovh.de - Page 21
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

limited special dedicated at ovh.de

Comments

• @pioneercloud said:
    Happy to know that you remember me:p

Have you seen the Kimsufi sale that still is active then? On KS-2E, 4 GB RAM, 2 TB HDD for €7.99/mo - normal price is €14.99

https://www.kimsufi.com/en/order/kimsufi.cgi?hard=162sk2

Thanked by 1pioneercloud
  • @stefan_wie said:

@fLoo said:

@Amitz said:
    .DE account only. Sorry for that... :-/

Sent you a message. Gonna take yours if its possible.

Then you would own 4 of them ....

• still annoyed my invoice is expired and .ie support just said "we are really backlogged"

• didn't they refresh for you?

@hzr said:
    still annoyed my invoice is expired and .ie support just said "we are really backlogged"

• @hzr said:
    still annoyed my invoice is expired and .ie support just said "we are really backlogged"

My two orders are successfully restored!

• good for you

@xkwy521 said:

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@century1stop said:
    good for you

@xkwy521 said:

Just try again sighting people you know have got them reopened. You might get a different support person. It's all about how you ask.

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited September 2016

that's quite right! no order to restore for me sigh! :(

@trewq said:
    Just try again sighting people you know have got them reopened. You might get a different support person. It's all about how you ask.

• You can open account .uk or .de ovh a foreigner?

• @victorchacon88 said:
    You can open account .uk or .de ovh a foreigner?

No, then you have to fake your info, and then your account never going to be validated, so no server for you.
    ovh.ie and ovh.com have is thee two places I know of that allow everyone to sign up with their real info.

• @myhken said:

Thanks,I have got a KS3C and 2E now,but maybe I still need a OVH like this.

• @pioneercloud said:

@myhken said:

Thanks,I have got a KS3C and 2E now,but maybe I still need a OVH like this.

Like OVH 38 euros Specials server, may within a year, will not do the activity!

• @myhken said:

@victorchacon88 said:
    You can open account .uk or .de ovh a foreigner?

No, then you have to fake your info, and then your account never going to be validated, so no server for you.
    ovh.ie and ovh.com have is thee two places I know of that allow everyone to sign up with their real info.

then it is impossible for me to buy a server in the united Kingdom and Germany, as Peruvian :( bad luck. there must be a solution.

• .ie and us/ca allow US people with proof of address. I have no idea on Peru. I purchased my server through .ie

• Would get one if somebody will want to sell.

• pretty obviously you can get a server via US or IE sites when in Peru

• canada verified my accounts and Spain, but impossible to acquire server sp-64d :(

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2016

So.. I have received several messages from people who were interested to receive my server and wrote all the names on pieces of paper and put them into a bowl to do a random draw.

The winner is: @DarudeSandstorm.

Congratulations!

I am sorry for all who did not win, but rest assured that I tried to keep it as fair and random as just possible!

@DarudeSandstorm - The two of us should now exchange OVH-handles via PM and I take care that the transfer process gets started from my side.

• Some er lucky here @Amitz . Giving up on a so nice server/offer. But of course, it's a limit to how many servers somebody needs.

• Amitz said: So..

I bet @DarudeSandstorm is your other account and you are just being a big tease..

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • Lee said: I bet @DarudeSandstorm is your other account and you are just being a big tease..

Exactly. The attention whore is strong within myself! ;)

• @Lee said:
    I bet @DarudeSandstorm is your other account and you are just being a big tease..

that is not the question. We should ask @Amitz what would be the appropriate punishment if he does this again? "impulsive buys"

Thanked by 1Lee
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2016

ehab said: "impulsive buys"

I swear, it will not happen again... It was the last time, I swear! This time it's real! Promised!

Thanked by 2ehab gaRt3n
  • I bet that all the SP-64-D sales came up from LET thread/members.

You are all responsible for the "out of stock" :D

• ehab said: that is not the question. We should ask @Amitz what would be the appropriate punishment if he does this again? "impulsive buys"

Never made an impulse VPS/Dedi purchase huh?

• @Lee said:

vps i still do.... dedi's not anymore "after 2 times , one was your post for online special :) remember "

if was was making money out of this then i would have gone for it but just throwing 50 euro for nothing is not me or try not to.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited September 2016

ehab said: one was your post for online special :) remember

Just wanted to make sure you remembered all impulse buys :)

Thanked by 1ehab
  • meansmeans Member
    edited September 2016

I also want to get one, if someone will want to sell. I'll pay $80 by paypal.

ps: my account registered in ovh.ie

This discussion has been closed.