Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best providers near Cincinnati?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best providers near Cincinnati?

Hello, this is the second time I'm posting this, the last was from a few months ago. I'm looking for hosting providers close by to Cincinnati Ohio, anything in or near Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus or Lexington would work well, but I can't find much with a budget price. I have used vRocket, but my server went offline, and support never got back to me, so I simply left them. Any other providers?

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

What sort of services are you looking for specifically?

• jamespeachjamespeach Member
    edited September 2016

@jbiloh said:
    What sort of services are you looking for specifically?

VPS, I plan on mainly using for a private VPN, so really low specs will be fine, with a decent amount of bandwidth (1 TB or more). Dedicated IPv4 would be required. Would like to keep it under $5 a month if possible.

• dailydaily Member
    edited September 2016

If you're talking about Lexington, KY - there isn't anything lowend in Kentucky unfortunately.

edit: There is apparently a Lexington, OH!

• xlhost/enet is in columbus if that's close enough

• https://www.cloudbyix.com/

Full disclosure: I don't know these guys. Faith Said used to run IXWebHosting. I'm not sure if this cloud brand was launched prior to/after the sale to EIG.

Despite my best efforts, Ohio hasn't quite become the hot spot for discount vps/cloud infrastructure so your budget is going to be the hardest objective to meet.