Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A question to Providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A question to Providers

vanarpvanarp Member
edited March 2013 in General

Do you maintain a spreadsheet (or some other means) to track who all on LET are/were your customers ?

Note: This is just out of curiosity

Comments

• edited March 2013

Nah. Some of you I know on a first name basis (whether you know it or not) so I know it's you when you log a ticket or something.

@FTNChris may, but I don't think he does.

Why do you ask?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Nope. I never know and I think it is better this way.
    Of course, whoever dealt with me a bit and PMed me here or told me who he/she is in a ticket, is not hard to remember.

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited March 2013

No, don't care. All customers are equal. Customers are customers. Doesn't care who their LET username is. Let them have their privacy too.

@Maounique said: Of course, whoever dealt with me a bit and PMed me here or told me who he/she is in a ticket, is not hard to remember.

Yeah this.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Nope. I happen to come across who people are sometimes in my fraud detection procedures but I don't keep track of it.

• Nope, but if you PM me I will probably remember you.

• @MannDude said: Why do you ask?

Expecting this question I did mention it in my post. It is just out of curiosity.

• RyanDRyanD Member

Honestly, we have so many customers it's counter-productive to try and e-stalk all of you on every forum you are on ;)

• edited March 2013

Map of American LET members!

Haha, nah. Scraped from Google.

• Well, I did not at all mean it is a bad practice or privacy issue. In fact when people are publicly declaring what providers they are happy with (for example: Quarterly Top Providers Poll) and thus giving you a very good opportunity to know that they are your customers (accuracy may not be 100% though).

I see more advantages for providers to know who their customers [in this forum] are as it will help you to better understand your customers. They openly express their opinions/expectations and some times woes as well. If not a spreadsheet it might be your neural network that remembers and maps them as much possible. Especially if you identify someone as an abuser or a payment evader, I am sure you will most likely remember ;)

Just my own thoughts.

• Yes, i remember the names and nicknames and some other details (like country) of some of our customers. I don't write it down or track it though, just use my head as not very reliable storage device.