Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Rules for selling on LowEndTalk - Page 3

Rules for selling on LowEndTalk

Comments

• Including the fact that you need 5 posts apparently.

Is it that hard to write 5 non-shitty posts over the timeperiod that you have to wait for anyway?

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @Waxspacehosting said: Perfect rules, I understood the required information.

Please dont post shit like that to get over the required postcount thing. Please actually contribute. You have 14 days for that anyway, better make some actually insightful posts, that way people also know you're a knowledgeable provider.

Posting useless crap might get you the provider tag quickly so you can quickly sell shit here, but posting useful crap will earn you respect, which will help you sell in the long run.

Yo mama so fat each of her butt-cheeks has it's own /8.

• WSSWSS Member

Do I get a provider tag for shitposting? Because I feel I've earned it!

I've been asked to stop derailing threads. So, stop enticing more-interesting topics!

• @Waxspacehosting said: Perfect rules, I understood the required information.

Perfect!

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 16

WSS said: Do I get a provider tag for shitposting? Because I feel I've earned it!

I just gave you something way more exclusive - Only you and the team can see it. Absolutely exclusive. Just great. It's great. Really great. Like America in 4 years - Simply great. :)

I ♥ Prometeus.net I Best Forum ever: http://www.kimsufitalk.com

Thanked by 1WHT
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited February 16

@Amitz said:

WSS said: Do I get a provider tag for shitposting? Because I feel I've earned it!

I just gave you something way more exclusive - Only you and the team can see it. Absolutely exclusive. Just great. Like America for the next 4 years. :)

I prefer "Chunky" over mild, personally. Also, your English tenses were just slightly off. :D

I've been asked to stop derailing threads. So, stop enticing more-interesting topics!

• Sorry, I am limited by Vanilla to "Mild", "Medium" and "Severe". Which one would you prefer? You earned it, so just tell me! ;)

I ♥ Prometeus.net I Best Forum ever: http://www.kimsufitalk.com

• WSSWSS Member

Piffle and posh. I provide nothing mild, medium, nor severe!

• I don't agree if only limit the price . Do you think a 512M of RAM OpenVZ at $5/mo can call a "offer" ? Also , I'll consider to buy if someone offer me a $8/mo 4GB KVM . I think you should make a rule to calculate a "score" of VPS and limit the minimum score per dollar in the rule .

• @Yandex said: I don't agree if only limit the price . Do you think a 512M of RAM OpenVZ at $5/mo can call a "offer" ? Also , I'll consider to buy if someone offer me a $8/mo 4GB KVM . I think you should make a rule to calculate a "score" of VPS and limit the minimum score per dollar in the rule .

Get out.

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

• @Nekki said: Get out.

Is there anything wrong ? Please speak in a polite way.

• trewqtrewq Moderator

@Yandex said: I don't agree if only limit the price . Do you think a 512M of RAM OpenVZ at $5/mo can call a "offer" ? Also , I'll consider to buy if someone offer me a $8/mo 4GB KVM . I think you should make a rule to calculate a "score" of VPS and limit the minimum score per dollar in the rule .

People have trouble understanding the rules now. I can't imagine implementing a score system, having providers abide by it and policing it. It would be an insane amount of work for no gain.

Best email hosting! MXRoute! (Ref links)
    15GB Storage AU - $10/year | 15GB Storage DAL - $10/year | 5GB Storage DAL - $5/year | Unlimited Addresses - Unlimited Domains

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • @Yandex said:

@Nekki said: Get out.

Is there anything wrong ? Please speak in a polite way.

Yes, there's something wrong. You're chatting shit.

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

• @trewq said:

People have trouble understanding the rules now. I can't imagine implementing a score system, having providers abide by it and policing it. It would be an insane amount of work for no gain.

Humm .... got it . My advice is absolutely a trouble if many people don't abide of . Maybe current rule is the best you can do .

• YandexYandex Member
    edited February 17

If I don't ?

• @Yandex said:

If I don't ?

Bit late with that one mate, replying to the same post twice and getting chippy the second time around makes you look like a helmet.

Do you actually represent Yandex?

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

• @Yandex said: I don't agree if only limit the price . Do you think a 512M of RAM OpenVZ at $5/mo can call a "offer" ? Also , I'll consider to buy if someone offer me a $8/mo 4GB KVM . I think you should make a rule to calculate a "score" of VPS and limit the minimum score per dollar in the rule .

You're new here.

These rules have been set forever. There was a change in rules for LEB (not LET), and ever since shit offers have been hitting LEB, which has gone downhill significantly. At one point these rules also applied to LET, with a user riot as a result.

Please don't think you're the first to think of anything, and don't try to change the rules here on your first day.

• @Nekki said: Bit late with that one mate, replying to the same post twice and getting chippy the second time around makes you look like a helmet.

I dont know which one you mean. Because LET is an English community , I think use PinYin(拼音) for my Nickname have no wrong . My name is 晏德*(I dont want show my full name in public so if you really want to know , PM me) Also I dont think I should apologise for having the same name because they didn't get an ICP license in China , so their trademark is not protected . One more thing that I didn't use their logo .

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • @Yandex said:

@Nekki said: Bit late with that one mate, replying to the same post twice and getting chippy the second time around makes you look like a helmet.

I dont know which one you mean. Because LET is an English community , I think use PinYin(拼音) for my Nickname have no wrong . My name is 晏德*(I dont want show my full name in public so if you really want to know , PM me) Also I dont think I should apologise for having the same name because they didn't get an ICP license in China , so their trademark is not protected . One more thing that I didn't use their logo .

I can already tell you're going to be an absolute barrel of laughs. Welcome to LET.

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

Thanked by 2WSS BeardyUnixGuy
  • LeeLee Member
    edited February 17

Nekki said: I can already tell you're going to be an absolute barrel of laughs. Welcome to LET.

Ignore him, he is an idiot. Oh wait, so are you :P

When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

• Lee said: Oh wait, so are you :P

I'll have you know I'm officially classed as a 'nincompoop' now. EU regulations decided that idiot was too broad-brush so we have classifications based on the level of idiocy.

Apparently I'm 'unlikely to eat my own faeces in public' and I 'probably won't work out how to procreate'. I can tell you now they're wrong on at least one count.

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

• LeeLee Member

Nekki said: Apparently I'm 'unlikely to eat my own faeces in public' and I 'probably won't work out how to procreate'. I can tell you now they're wrong on at least one count.

I can't shake either vision loose and I don't even have a 'better one' to focus on.

When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

• @Lee said:

Nekki said: Apparently I'm 'unlikely to eat my own faeces in public' and I 'probably won't work out how to procreate'. I can tell you now they're wrong on at least one count.

I can't shake either vision loose and I don't even have a 'better one' to focus on.

@netomx violently humping some Taco Bell?

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

• LeeLee Member

Nekki said: @netomx violently humping some Taco Bell?

Hmm, plausible, probably photos of it about.

• @Nekki said:

@Lee said:

Wut? You dont knowwwww me!

• @netomx said:

@Nekki said:

@Lee said:

I assumed it would be a hate fuck.

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

Thanked by 1netomx
  • WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:

@netomx said:

@Nekki said:

@Lee said:

I assumed it would be a hate fuck.

Goddamn - I don't post in ONE DAY and this is where things go already!?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jarland said: Domain Auctions & Sales

Auction Start/Reserve price can not be set above $7

Its mean that we can't place any domain for receiving offers. Auction Start price can not be set above $7. But Reserve price also can not be set above $7. Is it good for seller if he is selling 3L or Category Killer Domain? Suppose If i don't want to go with auction. I am just putting my domain and asking for buyer's offer how can I do?

• NekkiNekki Member

@TomsKarter said:

jarland said: Domain Auctions & Sales

Its mean that we can't place any domain for receiving offers. Auction Start price can not be set above $7. But Reserve price also can not be set above $7. Is it good for seller if he is selling 3L or Category Killer Domain? Suppose If i don't want to go with auction. I am just putting my domain and asking for buyer's offer how can I do?

This is not the market for premium domains. If you want to guarantee you get more than $7 for your domains, you need to sell elsewhere I'm afraid.

Otherwise, you can simply have faith that your domain will sell for somewhere near it's true worth.

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

• @Nekki said:

@TomsKarter said:

This is not the market for premium domains. If you want to guarantee you get more than $7 for your domains, you need to sell elsewhere I'm afraid.

Otherwise, you can simply have faith that your domain will sell for somewhere near it's true worth.

Thanks. But I just want to say not is in my favor(This is the confusion of all sellers). If any seller puts his domain for Make Offer and someones likes and Offering as a End User $xxx/$xxxx/$xxxxx then what?

• jarlandjarland Administrator

@TomsKarter said:

@Nekki said:

@TomsKarter said:

Thanks. But I just want to say not is in my favor(This is the confusion of all sellers). If any seller puts his domain for Make Offer and someones likes and Offering as a End User $xxx/$xxxx/$xxxxx then what?

How does a $7 starting price stop someone from offering you that much?

• @jarland said:

@TomsKarter said:

@Nekki said:

@TomsKarter said:

How does a $7 starting price stop someone from offering you that much? Oh. Thanks. You are right.

• jarland said: Members must have 5 posts and have been registered for 14 days to be allowed to post in this forum. Members must be approved by a member of staff before being able to post offers.

Is it also need for Posting Domain For Take Offer?

@TomsKarter said:

jarland said: Members must have 5 posts and have been registered for 14 days to be allowed to post in this forum. Members must be approved by a member of staff before being able to post offers.

Is it also need for Posting Domain For Take Offer?

It still has to be an auction and you still have to prepare for the possibility that you might not get a bid over $7, and I will ask that you honor any sale here.

If I were you I wouldn't sell your domains here. There are better markets. Ask people here for advice on where to sell domains instead.

Goddamnit why I am talking to this guy I've banned him like 15 times.

Thanked by 2Four20 Nekki
  • YuraYura Member

@jarland said: Goddamnit why I am talking to this guy I've banned him like 15 times.

• @jarland said: Goddamnit why I am talking to this guy I've banned him like 15 times.

Thanked by 1jarland
  • GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Provider

Hi ,

We have plan of 7usd per month per VPS, but required to pay quarterly. Can we post ads here ?

• GigsGigs.com - Asia / Singapore 1Gbps Dedicated Server, E5 at $99/month
    • GigsGigsCloud.com - Asia / Hong Kong 100Mbps VPS , from $2 .
  • teamaccteamacc Member

@GigsGigs said: Hi ,

We have plan of 7usd per month per VPS, but required to pay quarterly. Can we post ads here ?

Probably not

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Provider

Please increase price for dedicated server. Everyone who post dedicated server under $49 does not offer server for production server purpose. I mean this type of server can be only used for backup. No Quality.

Cheap $9/Year Hosting(US/UK/Canada/ES) - Cheap Windows VPS Hosting from Dewlance & Linux Xen VPS at low price. PreMadeKb.com WHMCS/Blesta Readymade Knowledgebase
  • NekkiNekki Member

@DewlanceVPS said: Please increase price for dedicated server. Everyone who post dedicated server under $49 does not offer server for production server purpose. I mean this type of server can be only used for backup. No Quality.

How about fuck off?

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

Thanked by 2JSCL FlamesRunner
  • IshaqIshaq Member

That's your opinion. There are plenty of offers below $49/month that are suitable for production.

[BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 5 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
  • NekkiNekki Member

@Ishaq said: That's your opinion. There are plenty of offers below $49/month that are suitable for production.

That's what I meant too, I just used less letters.

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said: That's what I meant too, I just used less letters.

It's OK to use less letters, so long as you treat them with respect and agree to a safe word. Actually, how could you have a safe word with a letter?

Hell, I've actually got production stuff on that $18/mo DbD offer from ~Christmas I love to bitch about. Stable as hell, even if their support is still in 1998.

• NekkiNekki Member
    edited April 12

@WSS said:

@Nekki said: That's what I meant too, I just used less letters.

It's OK to use less letters, so long as you treat them with respect and agree to a safe word. Actually, how could you have a safe word with a letter?

TBH it's hard to enuciate with your mouth full so I convey my safe word through the medium of gagging then violently vomiting. Most folks get the gist after a few minutes.

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

Thanked by 1PieNotEvenEaten
  • WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said: TBH it's hard to enuciate with your mouth full so I convey my safe word through the medium of gagging then violently vomiting. Most folks get the gist after a few minutes,

OK, you talked me into it. I'm sold!

@Nekki said:

@DewlanceVPS said: Please increase price for dedicated server. Everyone who post dedicated server under $49 does not offer server for production server purpose. I mean this type of server can be only used for backup. No Quality.

How about fuck off?

You can make a healthy discussion instead of using slug or bad language, I am not forcing anyone to increase price. It was just a suggestion and its depend on Administrator/Mods and members to decide or ignore.

First time when I was suggested to allow "Shared Hosting" offers then you said similar word but now you can see, There is a "Shared/Reseller hosting offer section" ;)

So, Moral of this short story is "Suggesting something is not bad, It can be helpful"

Cheap $9/Year Hosting(US/UK/Canada/ES) - Cheap Windows VPS Hosting from Dewlance & Linux Xen VPS at low price. PreMadeKb.com WHMCS/Blesta Readymade Knowledgebase
  • NekkiNekki Member

@DewlanceVPS said:

You can make a healthy discussion instead of using slug or bad language, I am not forcing anyone to increase price. It was just a suggestion and its depend on Administrator/Mods and members to decide or ignore.

I'm all about the slug language, baby.

Tough language to learn, so fuckdammit, I'm going to shitcuntinglyfuckbastard-well going to use it.

bollockingtwatwank!

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

@Nekki said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

Tough language to learn, so fuckdammit, I'm going to shitcuntinglyfuckbastard-well going to use it.

bollockingtwatwank!

Now you feel shame? Ok, I am cool person. Don't worry. You don't need to apologize.

• NekkiNekki Member

@DewlanceVPS said:

@Nekki said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

bollockingtwatwank!

Now you feel shame? Ok, I am cool person. Don't worry. You don't need to apologize.

You speak slug too?

Pissweasel grandabollock fuckstick! Slacknuts analblast shitninja?

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED