Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Rules for selling on LowEndTalk - Page 3

Rules for selling on LowEndTalk

13»

Comments

  • Including the fact that you need 5 posts apparently.

    Is it that hard to write 5 non-shitty posts over the timeperiod that you have to wait for anyway?

    Thanked by 1bersy
  • @Waxspacehosting said: Perfect rules, I understood the required information.

    Please dont post shit like that to get over the required postcount thing. Please actually contribute. You have 14 days for that anyway, better make some actually insightful posts, that way people also know you're a knowledgeable provider.

    Posting useless crap might get you the provider tag quickly so you can quickly sell shit here, but posting useful crap will earn you respect, which will help you sell in the long run.

    I work for this company

  • WSSWSS Member

    Do I get a provider tag for shitposting? Because I feel I've earned it!

    This signature might just be luring you to do something you otherwise might not even consider. It can be a conniving bastard.

  • @Waxspacehosting said: Perfect rules, I understood the required information.

    Perfect!

  • AmitzAmitz Super Moderator
    edited February 16

    WSS said: Do I get a provider tag for shitposting? Because I feel I've earned it!

    I just gave you something way more exclusive - Only you and the team can see it. Absolutely exclusive. Just great. It's great. Really great. Like America in 4 years - Simply great. :)

    For LET support click here. No support related PMs, please. I ♥ Prometeus.net I Best Forum ever: http://www.kimsufitalk.com

  • WSSWSS Member
    edited February 16

    @Amitz said:

    WSS said: Do I get a provider tag for shitposting? Because I feel I've earned it!

    I just gave you something way more exclusive - Only you and the team can see it. Absolutely exclusive. Just great. Like America for the next 4 years. :)

    I prefer "Chunky" over mild, personally. Also, your English tenses were just slightly off. :D

    This signature might just be luring you to do something you otherwise might not even consider. It can be a conniving bastard.

  • AmitzAmitz Super Moderator

    Sorry, I am limited by Vanilla to "Mild", "Medium" and "Severe". Which one would you prefer? You earned it, so just tell me! ;)

    For LET support click here. No support related PMs, please. I ♥ Prometeus.net I Best Forum ever: http://www.kimsufitalk.com

  • WSSWSS Member

    Piffle and posh. I provide nothing mild, medium, nor severe!

    This signature might just be luring you to do something you otherwise might not even consider. It can be a conniving bastard.

  • I don't agree if only limit the price . Do you think a 512M of RAM OpenVZ at $5/mo can call a "offer" ? Also , I'll consider to buy if someone offer me a $8/mo 4GB KVM . I think you should make a rule to calculate a "score" of VPS and limit the minimum score per dollar in the rule .

  • @Yandex said: I don't agree if only limit the price . Do you think a 512M of RAM OpenVZ at $5/mo can call a "offer" ? Also , I'll consider to buy if someone offer me a $8/mo 4GB KVM . I think you should make a rule to calculate a "score" of VPS and limit the minimum score per dollar in the rule .

    Get out.

    Got Sister? #keepinitcociu

  • @Nekki said: Get out.

    Is there anything wrong ? Please speak in a polite way.

  • trewqtrewq Super Moderator

    @Yandex said: I don't agree if only limit the price . Do you think a 512M of RAM OpenVZ at $5/mo can call a "offer" ? Also , I'll consider to buy if someone offer me a $8/mo 4GB KVM . I think you should make a rule to calculate a "score" of VPS and limit the minimum score per dollar in the rule .

    People have trouble understanding the rules now. I can't imagine implementing a score system, having providers abide by it and policing it. It would be an insane amount of work for no gain.

    Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • @Yandex said:

    @Nekki said: Get out.

    Is there anything wrong ? Please speak in a polite way.

    Yes, there's something wrong. You're chatting shit.

    Got Sister? #keepinitcociu

  • @trewq said:

    People have trouble understanding the rules now. I can't imagine implementing a score system, having providers abide by it and policing it. It would be an insane amount of work for no gain.

    Humm .... got it . My advice is absolutely a trouble if many people don't abide of . Maybe current rule is the best you can do .

  • YandexYandex Member
    edited February 17

    @Nekki said: Get out.

    If I don't ?

  • @Yandex said:

    @Nekki said: Get out.

    If I don't ?

    Bit late with that one mate, replying to the same post twice and getting chippy the second time around makes you look like a helmet.

    Do you actually represent Yandex?

    Got Sister? #keepinitcociu

  • @Yandex said: I don't agree if only limit the price . Do you think a 512M of RAM OpenVZ at $5/mo can call a "offer" ? Also , I'll consider to buy if someone offer me a $8/mo 4GB KVM . I think you should make a rule to calculate a "score" of VPS and limit the minimum score per dollar in the rule .

    You're new here.

    These rules have been set forever. There was a change in rules for LEB (not LET), and ever since shit offers have been hitting LEB, which has gone downhill significantly. At one point these rules also applied to LET, with a user riot as a result.

    Please don't think you're the first to think of anything, and don't try to change the rules here on your first day.

    I work for this company

  • @Nekki said: Bit late with that one mate, replying to the same post twice and getting chippy the second time around makes you look like a helmet.

    Do you actually represent Yandex?

    I dont know which one you mean. Because LET is an English community , I think use PinYin(拼音) for my Nickname have no wrong . My name is 晏德*(I dont want show my full name in public so if you really want to know , PM me) Also I dont think I should apologise for having the same name because they didn't get an ICP license in China , so their trademark is not protected . One more thing that I didn't use their logo .

    Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • @Yandex said:

    @Nekki said: Bit late with that one mate, replying to the same post twice and getting chippy the second time around makes you look like a helmet.

    Do you actually represent Yandex?

    I dont know which one you mean. Because LET is an English community , I think use PinYin(拼音) for my Nickname have no wrong . My name is 晏德*(I dont want show my full name in public so if you really want to know , PM me) Also I dont think I should apologise for having the same name because they didn't get an ICP license in China , so their trademark is not protected . One more thing that I didn't use their logo .

    I can already tell you're going to be an absolute barrel of laughs. Welcome to LET.

    Got Sister? #keepinitcociu

    Thanked by 2WSS BeardyUnixGuy
  • LeeLee Member
    edited February 17

    Nekki said: I can already tell you're going to be an absolute barrel of laughs. Welcome to LET.

    Ignore him, he is an idiot. Oh wait, so are you :P

    When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

  • Lee said: Oh wait, so are you :P

    I'll have you know I'm officially classed as a 'nincompoop' now. EU regulations decided that idiot was too broad-brush so we have classifications based on the level of idiocy.

    Apparently I'm 'unlikely to eat my own faeces in public' and I 'probably won't work out how to procreate'. I can tell you now they're wrong on at least one count.

    Got Sister? #keepinitcociu

  • LeeLee Member

    Nekki said: Apparently I'm 'unlikely to eat my own faeces in public' and I 'probably won't work out how to procreate'. I can tell you now they're wrong on at least one count.

    I can't shake either vision loose and I don't even have a 'better one' to focus on.

    When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

  • @Lee said:

    Nekki said: Apparently I'm 'unlikely to eat my own faeces in public' and I 'probably won't work out how to procreate'. I can tell you now they're wrong on at least one count.

    I can't shake either vision loose and I don't even have a 'better one' to focus on.

    @netomx violently humping some Taco Bell?

    Got Sister? #keepinitcociu

  • LeeLee Member

    Nekki said: @netomx violently humping some Taco Bell?

    Hmm, plausible, probably photos of it about.

    When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

  • @Nekki said:

    @Lee said:

    Nekki said: Apparently I'm 'unlikely to eat my own faeces in public' and I 'probably won't work out how to procreate'. I can tell you now they're wrong on at least one count.

    I can't shake either vision loose and I don't even have a 'better one' to focus on.

    @netomx violently humping some Taco Bell?

    Wut? You dont knowwwww me!

  • @netomx said:

    @Nekki said:

    @Lee said:

    Nekki said: Apparently I'm 'unlikely to eat my own faeces in public' and I 'probably won't work out how to procreate'. I can tell you now they're wrong on at least one count.

    I can't shake either vision loose and I don't even have a 'better one' to focus on.

    @netomx violently humping some Taco Bell?

    Wut? You dont knowwwww me!

    I assumed it would be a hate fuck.

    Got Sister? #keepinitcociu

    Thanked by 1netomx
  • WSSWSS Member

    @Nekki said:

    @netomx said:

    @Nekki said:

    @Lee said:

    Nekki said: Apparently I'm 'unlikely to eat my own faeces in public' and I 'probably won't work out how to procreate'. I can tell you now they're wrong on at least one count.

    I can't shake either vision loose and I don't even have a 'better one' to focus on.

    @netomx violently humping some Taco Bell?

    Wut? You dont knowwwww me!

    I assumed it would be a hate fuck.

    Goddamn - I don't post in ONE DAY and this is where things go already!?

    This signature might just be luring you to do something you otherwise might not even consider. It can be a conniving bastard.

    Thanked by 1netomx
Sign In or Register to comment.