Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sell unlimited resources, use OpenVZ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sell unlimited resources, use OpenVZ

blergh_blergh_ Member
edited March 2013 in General

I found this pretty funneh, you might too!

Edit;
This should be the commercial and/or bullshit of choice for you summerhosts, shovenet, servercrate, urpad shit.

Comments

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

ResellersPanel :(

• ResellersPanel shit.

@Jeffrey LOL we had the same thought.

• @shovenose Yeah haha I'm sick of all these people using free resellers like this and expecting a business out of it.

We too! At least a WHM Reseller Hosting account is something they will have to pay for. Pay-as-you-go instant reseller storefronts are a total scam.

• I like how in the second video the screenshot of SSH was actually a screenshot of a cisco router CLI.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited March 2013

@blergh_
    00:44 They even give You full administrative access to their local Cisco/Quagga.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I doubt it is theirs:
    http://www.blindhog.net/

• DylanDylan Member

To be fair, the "unlimited resources" they advertise are:

UNLIMITED Domains

UNLIMITED Emails
    UNLIMITED Databases
    UNLIMITED FTP Accounts

Still silly, but they don't claim unlimited RAM, CPU, storage space, or bandwidth.

• @Dylan said: but they don't claim unlimited RAM, CPU, storage space, or bandwidth.

Clearly is in their site.

• Sell Unlimited OpenVZ VPS inside Unlimited OpenVZ VPS.

• DylanDylan Member

@yomero said: Clearly is in their site.

Look more closely. Not for VPSes.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited March 2013

I see limited RAM, CPU, storage space, and bandwidth on that picture.

@Dylan said: To be fair, the "unlimited resources" they advertise are:

UNLIMITED Domains

UNLIMITED Emails
    UNLIMITED Databases
    UNLIMITED FTP Accounts

Still silly, but they don't claim unlimited RAM, CPU, storage space, or bandwidth.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited March 2013

And I said, clearly is in their site... what you said ¬___¬ ffs...

• This is just a gimick used all over the web much more so for simple shared hosting if you use too much, Axed.

• edited March 2013

@blergh_ said: This should be the commercial and/or bullshit of choice for you summerhosts, shovenet, servercrate, urpad shit.

You do realize that URPad has been in business for many years with thousands and thousands of clients. Hardly a summer host in my opinion. I don't even see how you could compare us or list us next to two companies ran by teens who utilize(d) LET to get their business started by asking questions every step of the way.

• @MannDude

I think you got my view upon things via IRC earlier.