Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Graphic advertisement
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Graphic advertisement

rogriveracrogriverac Member
edited March 2013 in General

Hello guys,

I was wondering how can a provider put some graphical advertisement on this website?

Thank you in advance.

Roger

Comments

• And who provides the art?

• You provide the art @rogiverac. You can find someone to create such ad at your cost probably on here or other sites.

Webhostingtalk has active area for creatives who create most things you will need.

• OK, not a problem. Is good to get this kind of orientation. I appreciate it guys.

• Even better. Will post it when needed. Thank you.

• No problem @rogriverac.

Welcome to the site. Hope to see your offers soon.

BTW: You can post offers for free in the offers section on here and that can included graphics in the body area. There are limits on the offer $7 maximum price and some other rules you should look into. We tend to direct new providers when they run afoul.

• Yeah, I actualy did posted my first offer a few hours away, but was immediately removed with no explanation at all. I think it was for the 5 posts rules before first offer get posted.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@rogriverac

Yes, you can post it now.

• I want to post a presentation page along the offer itself. Is that againts the rules?

• Get to posting it now @rogiverac.

Since you are new here recommend starting an introduction thread or something to get cozy with the community. We scrutinize new companies heavily. Tell us about how long you have been in the business, what makes you different, etc.

• I want to post a presentation page along the offer itself. Is that againts the rules?

Yeah you can add that.

• Might want to check out some of the offers posted to get ideas about different things people put in their ads.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Welcome to LET :)
    Might wanna go here:
    www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/3941/official-let-introduction-thread

• OK guys, I'll re-post it right now. Please tell me what you think, in a minute.