Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for KVM virtual servers.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking for KVM virtual servers.

RAM: 2 GB

CPU Cores: 2

IPv4: 1

Minimum 30 SSD

Bandwitdh: minimum 2 TB

KVM

Budget: $10/monthly

Payment methods: bitcoin, webmoney or debit/credit card

WordPress to use for the site.

NO US, FR, DE LOCATIONS

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Tacohost could offer in US, FR, and DE location.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@netomx said:

I think he said NO mentioned locations.

• would you consider singapore location?

• @AlbaHost said:

@netomx said:

I think you're underestimating the appeal of Tacohost. But then, you would, because all you can host is Albas, and who gives a flying fuck about those, right?

Thanked by 1yomero

@Nekki said:

@AlbaHost said:

@netomx said:

I think you're underestimating the appeal of Tacohost. But then, you would, because all you can host is Albas, and who gives a flying fuck about those, right?

Excuse me?

• @AlbaHost said:

@Nekki said:

@AlbaHost said:

@netomx said:

Excuse me?

You're excused.

Thanked by 3stasi yomero steny
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Hello,

I can offer you KVM VPS in Canada with 2 vCores, 4GB RAM and 120GB SSD for $10/mo payable with Bitcoin - wishosting.com (2xKVM SSD packages)

• @admsam said:
    would you consider singapore location?

Sorry, i din see your requirement properly. I can't match your 2GB ram requirement, the rest can be done..

• ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2016

AlbaHost said: I think he said NO mentioned locations.

Need to fix your troll detection mate

We have UK available, might come just over your budget: https://iniz.com/ssd-vps

@kt said:

AlbaHost said: I think he said NO mentioned locations.

Need to fix your troll detection mate

We have UK available, might come just over your budget: https://iniz.com/ssd-vps

And thanks God here is alot of detectors who will do it :)

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

Nekki said: I think you're underestimating the appeal of Tacohost. But then, you would, because all you can host is Albas, and who gives a flying fuck about those, right?

You really are a Cunt

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hello there,

You can take a look at our offers from here: https://www.hetnix.com/vps-vds.xml

Thank you.

• @gleert said:

Nekki said: I think you're underestimating the appeal of Tacohost. But then, you would, because all you can host is Albas, and who gives a flying fuck about those, right?

You really are a Cunt

Did you have to get your mum's permission to post a dirty word, you waste of a TCP connection?

Thanked by 2yomero starservices
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@AlbaHost said:

@netomx said:

You don't need to think about it, he explicity write about it.

But tqcohost rules them all

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • We can do these specs in Netherlands with 3 TB bandwidth @ 1Gbps. We accept BTC and credit cards. Feel free to drop me a PM if interested :-)

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

Nekki said: Did you have to get your mum's permission to post a dirty word, you waste of a TCP connection?

It's people like you who make LET a pain in the ass... Can't you just keep to the subject and not offend other people?

• @gleert said:

Nekki said: Did you have to get your mum's permission to post a dirty word, you waste of a TCP connection?

It's people like you who make LET a pain in the ass... Can't you just keep to the subject and not offend other people?

Im just awful, aren't I? I wish I could stop, believe me I've tried but I just can't help myself. Could you help me to change, to be a better Nekki?

• Stop derailing and get back on topic.

• Ishaq said: Stop derailing and get back on topic.

I'd just like to point out I wasn't the one who started flinging around the 'C' word...

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • @gleert said:

LMFAOOOOOOO

• Hi ... FidoNet have recently launched some new low priced KVM and OpenVZ services that might be just up your street.

https://fidonet.com/cart.php?gid=37

KVM Cloud 1 starts at just over $7 pcm and should fit the bill

Currently all London based although we're planning on adding Brighton and Manchester in the near future.

• @dediserve should be your first choice.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @fidonet said:
    Hi ... FidoNet have recently launched some new low priced KVM and OpenVZ services that might be just up your street.

Currently all London based although we're planning on adding Brighton and Manchester in the near future.

you're far off with your offer.

he clearly asked for 2GB RAM, 2vCore, 30GB SSD and >2 TB bw, and you're seriously offering him 512MB, 1 vCore, 10GB disk and 100GB bw as 'fitting the bill'?

also your cart is missing prices on some bw options, so 25TB come free of charge? sort your mess before spamming buddy.

Thanked by 1thatix
  • I highly recommend SpeedyKVM

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • jcaleb said: I highly recommend SpeedyKVM

NO US, FR, DE LOCATIONS

• Despite their 2GB plan comes with 1 CPU core, that's still a viable option.

As for LunaNode, was about to mentin them too, but their SSD 2048 plan's price is over OP's budget. I was also about to mention ProviderServices's 4GB SSD offer, but they require initial payments to be made via PayPal if I recall.

• @fidonet said:
    Hi ... FidoNet have recently launched some new low priced KVM and OpenVZ services that might be just up your street.

do you provide free echomail?

• leapsujenleapsujen Member
    edited September 2016

KVM VPS

This discussion has been closed.