Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proxmox WHMCS module v1.3.5 is out
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Proxmox WHMCS module v1.3.5 is out

edited September 2016 in Offers

we have released Proxmox WHMCS module version 1.3.5 with Great New Features that customers were waiting for:

• Provisioning: LXC support.

• Product Addons : Sell IP addon.

• Product Addons : Sell Max Backups addon.

• KVM Templates: Multiple IP Pools for KVM DHCP configuration support.

• All Templates: CPU/RAM/SWAP Resources support for using Fixed as a base line and configoption added on top.

• All Templates: Product select to show product groups, to help distinguish between products groups with same product names.

• Auto Provisioning: Compress ipv6 in manual ip assign and ip list like range does.

• Manual Provisioning LXC/Openvz: Allow reinstall to inherit allowed storage for templates from Auto provisioning Templates for this server.

• Product Setup: Ability to disable VNC in product setup console dropdown.

• IP Pools: Support for gateway and subnet input for kvm and lxc.

Change Log | Read more and Order

Thanks,

Modules Facrtory.

Comments

• ModulesFactory said: Modules Facrtory.

New company?

• Fixed the security issues @Francisco found?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2016

They released a hot fix for that.

EDIT - Wait, did MF buy out the other fellow?

Francisco

Thanked by 1i83
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@ModulesFactory said:
    we have released Proxmox WHMCS module version 1.3.5 with Great New Features that customers were waiting for:

• Provisioning: LXC support.

• Product Addons : Sell IP addon.

• Product Addons : Sell Max Backups addon.

• KVM Templates: Multiple IP Pools for KVM DHCP configuration support.

• All Templates: CPU/RAM/SWAP Resources support for using Fixed as a base line and configoption added on top.

• All Templates: Product select to show product groups, to help distinguish between products groups with same product names.

• Auto Provisioning: Compress ipv6 in manual ip assign and ip list like range does.

• Manual Provisioning LXC/Openvz: Allow reinstall to inherit allowed storage for templates from Auto provisioning Templates for this server.

• Product Setup: Ability to disable VNC in product setup console dropdown.

• IP Pools: Support for gateway and subnet input for kvm and lxc.

Change Log | Read more and Order

Thanks,

Modules Facrtory.

Support automatic setup, ISO and demo is available?

• Was the issue with IPv6 resolved where I couldn't setup an IPv6 only service? Your support team never got back to me about it which is why I let the monthly service expire an I was ready to get a yearly license.

• Francisco said: EDIT - Wait, did MF buy out the other fellow?

ModulesGarden? Nope. They both still claim that their module is "recommended by ProxMox" :)

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

is the price within the LET guidelines...